Melodifestivalen 2021 News

Some hope for Dotter's entry after all

EsPgOY0W4AEmT9O

Except for those of us who don’t actually want her to win.

I’m still interested to hear it and I think a ballad (if its good) isn’t the worst thing in the world

it can’t just be Move pt 2

Last edited:
Reactions: dUb
Oh me too SDF, I agree with that thinking. I suppose what maybe rang my alarm bells was their description of it now being a ‘mature’ sound, because we all know what that means in the pop world. However, they also said that they felt they had to record it because of its important message and so I am therefore now of the belief that it is the ballad Statements.

I am absolutely fine with a soaring, inspirational ballid with a beat + a keychange from The Mamas

I imagine this year's ratings could be even stronger, given the amount of people stuck at home.

I imagine this year's ratings could be even stronger, given the amount of people stuck at home.

It's very likely. That Donald Duck episode at Christmas apparently drew in a million viewers more than normal.

Where would Eurovision end up usually? Am I right in thinking Melodifestivalen is more popular?

Went through the old statistics and it seems indeed it's been Duck vs Mello for the top spot for the last 20 years. The Delfinalerna didn't find it's audience until their second year and the Andra Chancen was the bastard child of Mello until they started doing the live shows in 2007.

The popularity of ESC varies a lot from year to year. When Sweden is hosting or has a chance to win it's usually on the level of a MF SF or almost a third of the Swedish population. A normal year it's about half a million less than a MF SF.

The popularity of ESC varies a lot from year to year. When Sweden is hosting or has a chance to win it's usually on the level of a MF SF or almost a third of the Swedish population. A normal year it's about half a million less than a MF SF.
What about 2010? :eyes:

SVTs social media blitz is winning
After launching 3 apps, new facebook pages and websites a
Spanish TV staion is now trying to secure Melodifestivalen airing rights through Twitter:

Spotify update for the non-finalists:

12. WAHL feat Sami
21. Lillasyster
22. Patrik Jean
23. Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos
40. Frida Green
53. Paul Rey

57. Kadiatou
61. Julia Alfrida
83. Jessica Andersson
135. Nathalie Brydolf

Reactions: dUb