Melodifestivalen 2021 News

Yes this was mooted and is no surprise. It's a shame some of the small towns won't get their moment but I think it is definitely for the best. They always choose 14 songs from the submitted entries and the other half is made up of invited artists.

Didn't 2017 teach you that we don't want you back?

Still not over Shawn Mendes knocking her out in the semis :cry:

Loreen - DNA

A song about the story of her origin and transformation from a Moroccan girl to a western cultural artist.

This song is very rough and danceable at the same time, even more than "statements" and "euphoria" respectively

Loreen - DNA

A song about the story of her origin and transformation from a Moroccan girl to a western cultural artist.

This song is very rough and danceable at the same time, even more than "statements" and "euphoria" respectively
Quite the STATEMENT that is :disco:

Hopefully Lori is off the horse tranquillisers these days.

I wondered when we’d see her back - not like she’s got much of a music career these days.

Given the health risks, I think Sweden would do well to scrap their silly Deltavlings and whatnot and just send Lauren to the 2021 contest which I’m not convinced is going to happen anyway. This would also - very sensibly - reduce the risk to gays caused by more stupid voting à la Statements

SHUT UP you FOUL HARRIDAN :oi:

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO OF A FEBRUARY?!

I’d rather STARE AT THE WALL than put myself through another NO-HOPE MARIETTE year, not to mention looking at her HAIR

Also, if it not happening means Lauren being given the golden ticket, bring it. Not that any of this will ever happen, and old Locksy will doubtless be back for more. Personally I’m hoping for AMY DIAMOND INSTEAD

Loreen - DNA

unfortunately, this has turned out to be only half true, as a song called DNA written by Loreen DOES exist, but it’s been recorded and released by this Brazilian piece

on the plus, it’s QUITE GOOD :sheena:

I’d rather STARE AT THE WALL than put myself through another NO-HOPE MARIETTE year, not to mention looking at her HAIR

Also, if it not happening means Lauren being given the golden ticket, bring it. Not that any of this will ever happen, and old Locksy will doubtless be back for more. Personally I’m hoping for AMY DIAMOND INSTEAD
AMY DIAMOND CUNT PICS FOR ALL! :disco:

The Mamas AND Dotter are now reported to be in the lineup for 2021. :disco:

Reactions: dUb
The Mamas AND Dotter are now reported to be in the lineup for 2021. :disco:
I thought they'd dropped out!

I was going to say "well that's NEXT YEAR over before it's started", but I totally wouldn't put it past those heartless Swedes to turn their noses up at anything even a hair below Move and send them to AC :D

Reactions: dUb
Not thrilled about this to be honest. I was hoping Dotter would at least sit out a year before trying again and I doubt The Mamas will be able to replicate what they did this year, but now it’ll all be about this “battle.”

Of course, we can't entirely rule out the prospect of Dotter going out in another wailing SISTA PLATS SHAME :disco:

Happy for Dotter but THREE YEARS IN A ROW for The Mamas?

With two consecutive wins-but-not-really, I think they’ve earned it :emoji_cry:

Reactions: SDF
Excited for this as I've preferred the follow-up material from The Mamas to "Move" and of course Dotter was my favourite this year. But I don't think it's over for the other entries by any means, you can't put anything past Sweden, especially since Dotter has had a massive hit but also a big miss before that.

unfortunately, this has turned out to be only half true, as a song called DNA written by Loreen DOES exist, but it’s been recorded and released by this Brazilian piece

on the plus, it’s QUITE GOOD :sheena:

LOVE THIS !

FFS they let utter dreck like Alvaro Estrella compete year after year, meanwhile the likes of Etzia never get the chance to right the historic wrongs of yesteryears.

I thought he was great this year! Not a woman of course, but even still

Bedroom was a horrifying car crash! (though I mean that in one of the best ways possible :disco:)

Bedroom was a complete rehash of 'Moves Like Jagger'. If we're championing third rate knock offs, I'd take Lucia Pinera's version of 'Rolling in the Deep' over that any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom