Melodifestivalen 2022: Semi-Final (ANDRA CHANSEN) - Friends Arena

Who do you want through? (pick TWO from the first four and TWO from the second four)

• S1.3: Danne Stråhed - Hallabaloo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
Semi 1

1. Tone Sekelius - My Way
2. Alvaro Estrella - Suave
3. Danne Stråhed - Hallabaloo
4. Anna Bergendahl - Higher Power

Semi 2

1. THEOZ - Som du vill
2. Lisa Miskovsky - Best To Come
3. Lillasyster - Till Our Days Are Over
4. Cazzi Opeia - I Can't Get Enough

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hak
Semi 1

Slot 1 (?): Danne Stråhed

Semi 2

Slot 1 (?): Cazzi Opeia

Semi 1

Danne Stråhed
Anna Bergendahl
Tone Sekelius

Semi 2

Cazzi Opeia
Lillasyster
THEOZ

Semi 1

Danne Stråhed
Anna Bergendahl
Tone Sekelius
Alvaro Estrella

Semi 2

Cazzi Opeia
Lillasyster
THEOZ
Lisa Miskovsky

Nicely balanced!

That should be Anna safe, and I'd assume one of the Semi 2 slots will go to Theoz so that leaves one space open in each.

I'd like to see Tone qualify but I'd imagine Alvaro will manage it as the only one there that skewed towards younger voters and he did beat Tone in their heat.

Really hoping that Cazzi can nab the final slot. I've really gone off Lisa's song, not sure why.

Yep, assuming Theoz is going through, I would want to see Cazzi take the next spot over Lisa.

Realistically I think Lisa has got the other spot. She has at least 3 12s coming to her from the older voters and televoters, and we know already that she beat Cazzi when they were directly competing before.

Is there still uproar among the casuals about her supposed duff vote that saw her miss out on second? That might just see her through. I've gone off the song as well. It doesn't work quite as well among some of the bangers in studio form.

How they placed in their heats. Due to the app breakdown in Heat 1 we don't know, but let's face it, THEOZ was clearly third.

Semi 1

Danne Stråhed - Hallabaloo (4th?)
Anna Bergendahl - Higher Power (3rd)
Tone Sekelius - My Way (4th)
Alvaro Estrella - Suave (3rd)

Semi 2

Cazzi Opeia - I Can't Get Enough (4th)
Lillasyster - Till Our Days Are Over (4th)
THEOZ - Som du vill (3rd?)
Lisa Miskovsky - Best To Come (3rd)

It feels like entrants in heat 1 got the lucky draw. Anna, Tone and Alvaro all have good chances, especially Alvaro with most high energy numbers being piled on in Heat 2.

Running order:

Semi 1

Semi 2

1. THEOZ - Som du vill

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Running order:

Semi 1

Semi 2

1. THEOZ - Som du vill
They're pushing for Anna and Cazzi to Finals :love:

I imagined we wouldn't be getting reprises, but I hadn't realised we weren't getting a voting sequence either this Saturday. That's going to be horrendously dull television after the songs are over.

d1a2e984-b594-4235-85ec-82fa47ce92c6-jpeg.7954

‘For time reasons’

It takes like 5 minutes a piece!

I imagined we wouldn't be getting reprises, but I hadn't realised we weren't getting a voting sequence either this Saturday. That's going to be horrendously dull television after the songs are over.

d1a2e984-b594-4235-85ec-82fa47ce92c6-jpeg.7954
We’ve never had reprises in Andra Chansen and the voting sequence is shit anyway so shut up.

My choices would be Alvaro/Anna and Theoz/Cazzi, but I don't really care about any in the first batch aside from Alvaro and am resigned to Lisa getting through which I can live with as long as it's not at the expense of Theoz.

Shame for Cazzi and Tone that they're in semis with songs they've already finished behind.

They are both doing better than the songs they finished behind on streaming though for what it is worth (and Lisa Ajax says not much). I know you would expect Cazzi to be ahead of Lisa but I don't think that is the case for Tone and Alvaro. Maybe there is some momentum there?

Saying that I would rather Alvaro went through than Tone. Better song and performance for me.

The fact that is so hard to decide is testament to a great national final and Swedish voters getting the job done in terms of weeding out the CHAFF

Has anyone got the link on which the Google translate works on the subtitles please?

And I will be in the cold ground before I call this 'Semi Final 5'

The link I had last time isn't working and I'm not seeing an equivalent. Last time I got it working it was an embedded video on a live blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom