Melodifestivalen: Schlager Boiler Survivor - ROUND THREE

Vote for your LEAST FAVE

• 2011: Linda Bengtzing - E det fel på mig? (7th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2014: Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco (3rd)

• 2021: Charlotte Perrelli - Still Young (8th)

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
A true warhorse of the 21st century Melfest, Lina Hedlund first appeared alongside her sister Hanna on the slightly shrieky 2002 Melfest finalist Big Time Party, featuring a pre-fame Shirley Clamp dressed inexplicably as a dominatrix.

The following year, she launched her first solo effort with Nothing Can Stop Me, which proved sadly erroneous when it stopped at AC.

In 2008 she joined Alcazar following the acrimonious departure of Magnus Carlsson and Annikafiore, ushering in a hugely successful third act for the durable campsters, including two iconic Melfest finalists (plus a third that we don't talk about).

With Alcazar on one of their periodic breaks in 2019, Lina got to work on re-establishing her solo career. Victorious was little-fancied in the betting, but once again the gays of Sweden coalesced on Heat Three and she surprisingly triumphed, albiet on her way to 11th place in the final (totally forgot that she finished ahead of I Do Me - GOOD FOR HER). A few more passably entertaining singles followed, and Lina went on to host the Contest in 2020, which was probably the real victory in the grand scheme of things. She seems to keep busy as a general light entertainment maven, and occasional lynchpin of the 'Zar. Long may she strut.

7th: Lina Hedlund - Victorious
8th: Anna Book - Himmel för två

2010: Pernilla Wahlgren - Jag vill om du vågar

2011: Linda Bengtzing - E det fel på mig?

2014: Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco

2014: Helena Paparizou - Survivor

2018: Jessica Andersson - Party Voice

2021: Charlotte Perrelli - Still Young

What a beautiful tribute to Lina - I love the real STEP UP in how loving the writeups are in this particular Survivor, thank you as ever @VoR :disco: 😍

You know what, I am not sure I like any Linda Bengtzing song that much (maybe Ta Mig).

How has Party Voice suddenly become safe? :D I don’t mind because Linda was my first choice and I’ll come for Party Voice later.

It wouldn’t be a Moopy survivor without the three Ts: Tedious Tactical Tomfoolery

How has Party Voice suddenly become safe? :D I don’t mind because Linda was my first choice and I’ll come for Party Voice later.

It wouldn’t be a Moopy survivor without the three Ts: Tedious Tactical Tomfoolery
It’s Saturday that’s why! Where’s your PARTY VOICE?!

Why is there no chat about Pernilla obviously outstaying her welcome here?

There's nothing tactical about it if you compare the votes between this round and the last :D Most of the people who voted for Party Voice before haven't voted yet in this. Loads of people who voted for Victorious in the last round are voting for Linda in this! The serendipity of where the votes from each knocked out track go is usually the BASIC DYNAMIC of a Survivor!

(Really MUST watch that habit of moaning about DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOING DIFFERENT THINGS :eyes:)

It definitely seems like there is broad consensus on what the final three or so should be, so tactical voting isn't required (yet :eyes:)

If you feel the need to drown out Queen Jessica with tidal waves of backing vocals to distract from a weak as piss song (and the fact it ironically sits in completely the wrong part of Jessica's voice :D), you've no business being in this survivor. Party Voice out!

There's nothing tactical about it if you compare the votes between this round and the last :D Most of the people who voted for Party Voice before haven't voted yet in this. Loads of people who voted for Victorious in the last round are voting for Linda in this! The serendipity of where the votes from each knocked out track go is usually the BASIC DYNAMIC of a Survivor!

(Really MUST watch that habit of moaning about DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOING DIFFERENT THINGS :eyes:)

Calm down P, it’s alright

If you feel the need to drown out Queen Jessica with tidal waves of backing vocals to distract from a weak as piss song (and the fact it ironically sits in completely the wrong part of Jessica's voice :D), you've no business being in this survivor. Party Voice out!

Oh wow, Chrissie, just unleash your FREAK on the WEEKEND already.

Pernilla’s one I can take or leave, but E det fel på mig being on the verge of elimination is criminal.

Reactions: D5K
I am certain the noble COALITION OF JUSTICE that hauled ‘A Million Years’ through multiple rounds to the final of the last one, despite certain WICKED FACTIONS, will prevail once again here.

If Linda isn’t going this round I am chasing my vote to PROTECT PERNILLA.

Party Voice is the Charlotte revival anthem Perelli was too charred to enter, love it!

Losing Party Voice now would be a real shame. I remember the absolute euphoria that @Penelope and @Tetris-Rock and I had watching that heat when they announced that Mendez was going to Andra Chansen, because it meant that Jessica was through to the final, and it seemed like once again anything was possible.

Losing Party Voice now would be a real shame. I remember the absolute euphoria that @Penelope and @Tetris-Rock and I had watching that heat when they announced that Mendez was going to Andra Chansen, because it meant that Jessica was through to the final, and it seemed like once again anything was possible.
just changed my mind again and voted PERNILLA

Just let me know when the final of this is happening so I can vote for whatever Party Voice is up against. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom