Miley Cyrus performs Madonna medley

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I hear you call... Miley

Sadly not what she sung. I liked it. Her vocals are shot to fuck, perhaps it was the end of a very long night.

Sheena

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
I thought it was great. The vocals were a bit rough, absolutely, but it was obviously 100 percent live and I give her kudos for letting the “real” vocals go out like that, when you know full well certain others aren’t doing that whilst editing their “live” performances in a production suite for a year…

.org

User
I thought she sounded ok. It's probably the first time some of those songs have been sung totally live.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
She sounds fine, just this one wasn’t too polished - had maybe been drinking and partying hard that night. Miley always impresses me live - her latest SNL episode a few weeks ago was very good.

Suedey

KooKoo
I thought it was great. The vocals were a bit rough, absolutely, but it was obviously 100 percent live and I give her kudos for letting the “real” vocals go out like that, when you know full well certain others aren’t doing that whilst editing their “live” performances in a production suite for a year…
Hear, hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom