Miley Cyrus performs Madonna medley

She’s becoming quite the covers queen.

Her vocals on Like A Prayer though 🤯

I hear you call... Miley

Sadly not what she sung. I liked it. Her vocals are shot to fuck, perhaps it was the end of a very long night.

I thought it was great. The vocals were a bit rough, absolutely, but it was obviously 100 percent live and I give her kudos for letting the “real” vocals go out like that, when you know full well certain others aren’t doing that whilst editing their “live” performances in a production suite for a year…

I thought she sounded ok. It's probably the first time some of those songs have been sung totally live.

She sounds fine, just this one wasn’t too polished - had maybe been drinking and partying hard that night. Miley always impresses me live - her latest SNL episode a few weeks ago was very good.

I thought it was great. The vocals were a bit rough, absolutely, but it was obviously 100 percent live and I give her kudos for letting the “real” vocals go out like that, when you know full well certain others aren’t doing that whilst editing their “live” performances in a production suite for a year…
Hear, hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom