Miss Diana Ross coming to Glastonbury (+ UK Arena Tour)

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
She’s probably last on my bucket list of living active performers to see live, so I hope she does a UK tour too.I went a bit crazy this year when seeing Lionel Richie and he teased about her being there to duet for Endless Love. The cunt.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
She was rather shrill and croaky at the American Music Awards where, much to my deee-lite, dusted off Take Me Higher, but no one quite acts the star like she can.

Sheena

Hang on to your chair, dearie...
I really wanted tickets this year because Glastonbury is going to be AMAZING.

I've seen her live a couple of times and she's brilliant. She's never had the most amazingly strong voice, but she can still manage WELL ENOUGH.

Ellie

YES! But texting around my friends, NONE of them want to go. Idiots.

I’d normally resort to asking my mum but I know Diana Ross is the one artist she can’t stand for some bizarre irrational reason. I always remember when I was young there was some silly radio phone-in poll to ask who was better, Diana vs ABBA, and she furiously phoned in several times for ABBA even though she’s not even a fan of them either.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I got my tickets this morning in the presale.

Prices seemed to be from £73-£170. I got floor seats for £113.

Ellie

Only got offered shit at the back this morning. I’d be willing to pay that price for my ticket but unfortunately no one I know would be willing to fork out that for theirs and things are a bit tight this month :(

Sheena

I forgot entirely about them going on sale. Might try in the free for all tomorrow...

Ellie

Rescheduled for June-July 2021. Sucked it up as they had a pair in the middle of the A block. I’ve saved so much money during lockdown I can now justify it.

Wonder if she would still do Glastonbury if it goes ahead next year.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Yes, my show has been rescheduled to 15 June. I take it she is still doing Glastonbury?

VoR

Take it or leave it
It's interesting with Glastonbury. When Kylie had to drop out, they didn't invite her back for a decade. But this time I assume they'll try their hardest to replicate last year's lineup as closely as possible.

Rita

User
Will Glastonbury take place next year or will the next one be 2022 as scheduled?

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
Or is it now every year? :confused:
I thought Glasto's off-years were every 5 years, with the most recent one being 2018. So the next one would've been 2023 anyway but don't know if that'll change due to this year's being cancelled. Don't think anything's been announced.

(Says he who has no interest in Glastonbury whatsoever...)

Sheena

Has anyone got any experience of getting accessible tickets? I really want to take my Mum to this but every show I've ever looked at never has ANYTHING available.

Kalabaliken

Pop Precision Since 1978
Has anyone got any experience of getting accessible tickets? I really want to take my Mum to this but every show I've ever looked at never has ANYTHING available.

You generally have to call for accessible tickets I think.

Sheena

You generally have to call for accessible tickets I think.

I think that used to be the case, but there seems to be a place to do it online supposedly...but just always says "None available".

And calling? Love how they make it HARDER for accessible tickets- surely that defeats the whole point :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom