Missy Elliott - Iconology (EP) & Throw It Back (single)

COB

The ⭐ 👹
We're still waiting for that elusive new Missy album, but she's finally released something - a new EP, and here's the fun (if not A BIT by the numbers for her but featuring some brilliant looks/moments) video for Throw It Back:

I did records for Tweet
before y'all could even tweet
:basil:

OMGGGGGGGG. Where has this QUEEN been?!

Throw It Back is fucking CRISP.

I'm fucking overheating!

MTV spent an absolute fortune on her performance. She missed a trick not announcing a tour this morning.

I did chuckle at all the white girls getting their freak on.

It was a bit messy but nice to see her back. I actually never thought it would happen.

And that's why she's just the fucking best. That doesn't even scratch the surface of how creative she is.

Loved that she included Supa Dupa Fly.

Only problem is that while the medley was such a megawatt perf that charred wigs scattered the area, I utterly forgot the new single

This is an amazing performance! The on-stage alien abduction is my favourite bit :D

OMG FINALLY!

Missy is WELL OVERDUE a pubic resurgence. Her run of singles, videos (& singles produced for others) remain as FLAWLESS, INCREDIBLE and ground-breaking.
Her run of: The Rain - Sock It 2 Me - Beep Me 911 - Hit Em Wit Da Hee - She's A Bitch - All N My Grill - Hot Boyz. All absolute 17/10's :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom