Mobile Phone Games - What do you play?

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Any recommendations for good games on your mobile? Preferably something as far away from Pay2Win as possible.

Really been enjoying SimCity BuildIt, but it's agonizingly slow to get anywhere if you don't wanna spend money.

Open to any suggestions though tbh.

Pokémon Go
Coinmaster
Wizards Unite
Ingress
And one of those shape fitting Tetris type game called Trigon

Candy Crush (original, Soda and Jelly)
Zombie Castaways <3
Bricks & Balls
Love Island The Game :shy:

Typeshift - created by Merriam Webster, the US dictionary peeps. If you can handle the odd US spelling, it's fun but I'm getting to the end of the free stuff now.

I played a version of Snake for about a minute and a half where the snake now has facial expressions and looks woozy and bewildered when it hits a wall. The emotional response this generated in me made it impossible for me to keep playing as I felt sorry for the poor wee snek whenever my manual dexterity was insufficient to avoid injury.

Drop7 is the one I've been returning to for years.

I played a version of Snake for about a minute and a half where the snake now has facial expressions and looks woozy and bewildered when it hits a wall. The emotional response this generated in me made it impossible for me to keep playing as I felt sorry for the poor wee snek whenever my manual dexterity was insufficient to avoid injury.

:D

I think this is the first I’ve not been playing a mobile game since I don’t know when

Unless you count Tiktok’s game of “wait until it recommends someone fit”

I've just got Harry Potter Wizards Unite because it's basically Pokemon Go with nicer graphics.

I think there’s a Jurassic Park game that’s just Pokemon Go too

Dragon Quest looks like it’ll get a clone too

before I switched phones a couple of months ago I used to play this puzzle game which consisted on parking lots(!) with different cars randomly and a sole white car parked and you had to move them with the least amount of attempts in order to be able to get the white car out of the lot but the moment I backed up everything that fucking game got lost and I can't remember the name. I remember I found it in the first place because it appeared in my Instagram feed out of the blue. :(

I’ve been sucked into Archero after slightly (but comparatively not so) misleading Instagram ads

before I switched phones a couple of months ago I used to play this puzzle game which consisted on parking lots(!) with different cars randomly and a sole white car parked and you had to move them with the least amount of attempts in order to be able to get the white car out of the lot but the moment I backed up everything that fucking game got lost and I can't remember the name. I remember I found it in the first place because it appeared in my Instagram feed out of the blue. :(
Car escape? There are several versions of that game, I had Move the block, which is more or less the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom