Moderation Requests

ZenGiraffe

Father, Son, and House of Gucci
Thanks! I've been seeing multiple threads about the franchise in my Recent Posts view and don't have any interest in it so this would improve my Moopy experience :) VERY HAPPY for those who enjoy it and use the forum of course :peace:
giphy.gif

(Done though)

Reactions: dUb

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Could I have everyone put on my ignore list, including admin and mods, please? They're really ruining my forum experience. If I don't get a reply I'll know it's worked. Many thanks.

Reactions: COB

Soldi

Super Moderator
In the community forum for now. We shall keep you updated loves.

ZenGiraffe

I haven't moved the disco smiley yet so it may be an Imgur problem where it is currently hosted.

Alla

Beast in Black
I just type them, as it takes so much time to appear when I click the smilies button.

David 5000

I'll dance alone
Is this the place to ask for tonight's Eurovision 100 viewing party to be a live thread?

Reactions: Ag

vespertine

God damn it Claude
Ahhh gotcha.
@Ag to change his name to Agatha on the Orient Express immediately to ensure this happens consistently moving forward. xo

Alla

Beast in Black
The main page doesn't refresh and I don't get the latest posts as the "latest", am I the only one getting that?

ZenGiraffe

The main page doesn't refresh and I don't get the latest posts as the "latest", am I the only one getting that?
Seems to work for me. I have had that on my phone once or twice and I've needed to restart it. Does your URL bar say "offline mode"

Alla

Beast in Black
So I posted on moopy moop and now it shows the latest one on the main page, but some forums don't, I don't get it.

Alla

Beast in Black
I posted on moopy moop and it updated, but for moopy tv I still get: Latest: Charisma Carpenter & Buffy cast on Joss Whedon's 'abuse' monsta, Yesterday at 11:33 PM

I did refresh but no change. Oh well!

Alla

Beast in Black
Not really a request or anything that worries me, but I just posted in the Drag Race forum and it doesn't show for me in the main page, it says the last post in the Moopy TV forum is one by Ag in an Eastenders thread. And if I click in the Moopy TV forum, it doesn't show as the last one in the Drag Race subforum, Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom