Moderation Requests

Thanks! I've been seeing multiple threads about the franchise in my Recent Posts view and don't have any interest in it so this would improve my Moopy experience :) VERY HAPPY for those who enjoy it and use the forum of course :peace:
giphy.gif

(Done though)

Reactions: dUb
Could I have everyone put on my ignore list, including admin and mods, please? They're really ruining my forum experience. If I don't get a reply I'll know it's worked. Many thanks.

Reactions: COB
In the community forum for now. We shall keep you updated loves.

I mean we haven’t been shut down yet

I haven't moved the disco smiley yet so it may be an Imgur problem where it is currently hosted.

Is this the place to ask for tonight's Eurovision 100 viewing party to be a live thread?

Ahhh gotcha.
@Ag to change his name to Agatha on the Orient Express immediately to ensure this happens consistently moving forward. xo

The main page doesn't refresh and I don't get the latest posts as the "latest", am I the only one getting that?

The main page doesn't refresh and I don't get the latest posts as the "latest", am I the only one getting that?
Seems to work for me. I have had that on my phone once or twice and I've needed to restart it. Does your URL bar say "offline mode"

So I posted on moopy moop and now it shows the latest one on the main page, but some forums don't, I don't get it.

I posted on moopy moop and it updated, but for moopy tv I still get: Latest: Charisma Carpenter & Buffy cast on Joss Whedon's 'abuse' monsta, Yesterday at 11:33 PM

I did refresh but no change. Oh well!

Not really a request or anything that worries me, but I just posted in the Drag Race forum and it doesn't show for me in the main page, it says the last post in the Moopy TV forum is one by Ag in an Eastenders thread. And if I click in the Moopy TV forum, it doesn't show as the last one in the Drag Race subforum, Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom