Moldova 2021 - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar

These insinuations that Svetlana is some sort of MOB WIFE are shocking and she’ll shortly be joining the lounge to turn nasty, set the record straight and report offending matters to the XenForo constabulary. She’s got where she is now through GOD-GIVEN TALANT!

So this is basically the perfect combination of the trashiness of her 2006 entry and the OTT production values of her 2020 entry.

I see this is a not unrespectable 14th favourite to win and with a sizzling combination of Natalia’s reliably rich and creamy vox and some flashing lightbulbs during the performance, it might even end up as high as 9th :disco:

:D I think we should send her a message saying GOOD LUCK ON EUROSONG GRANDE PRIXE WITH SIZZLING HOT DOG EGG as I feel sure she’d appreciate it and instantly know she has our guaranteed support :disco:

I'm FROTHING at the prospect of Eurovision 2022, live from GLAMOROUS CHISINAU CIRCUS: THE PREMIER EVENTS HALL IN ALL OF MOLDOVA.

52a231bd6bb3f7fc6268f743

When i read she'd previously represented Moldova (not counting PRISON!) I assumed it was THIS Natalia :D

Didn't she famously have to pay for her own flights and accommodation as the delegation couldn't afford it? Every day truly was a FIGHT for that Natalia :(

I don't remember THIS Natalia's previous entry at all, but I highly doubt she's flashing her OWN CASH to make her pan-European musical dream come true this year :eyes:

In a very ON-BRAND move for Malta, I remember the time I was publicly shamed by dearly missed poster David for registering multiple fake Moopy accounts to scam Chiara's Angel into winning a 'Best Eurovision Runner-Up' poll. :shy:

I felt quite the thrill when, until the last couple of votes, Chiara was the only act in the semi I hosted to receive NO POINTS. Of course someone had to ruin the fun.

Sugar is ridiculous, I kind of love it now and I'm sure she's earned her place by BEAUTY, TALENT and HARD WORK to become Moldova's current artiste of choice :eyes:

Also I thought she was about 48.

But is this REALLY qualifying?!

So this BIZARRE yet somewhat semi-expensively staged medley of Natalia miming to various Philipp Kirkorov/Dimitris Kontopoulos Eurovision classics seems to suggest she's actually found some performance ability and stage presence since her above CANTEEN AUDITION??

I mean, she's hardly ILLUMINATING THE ENTIRE STAGE, but showing enough potential and basic dance ability to probably qualify quite safely this year :D

Any idea if she can sing a note live? This is one of my favourites of the year but I'm still expecting a disappointing car crash on the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom