Moldova 2021 - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar

In my view @VoR and @Penelope are policing what @Diddy is allowed to say far more than the other way round. How are you expecting him to react? A thank you for telling him his posting style is wrong?

That’s not what I’m trying to say at all!

I don’t give a monkeys whether Diddy thinks Natalia sounds like TIRI TE KANAWA, I just find the constant pollyannaish “OMG WHY IS EVERYBODY BEING SO MEAN” when LITERALLY NOBODY IS BEING REMOTELY MEAN* to be quite tiresome, and I do think it’s a form of opinion-policing really.

Anyway it’s just my opinion. If it doesn’t bug anybody else then he’s more than welcome to ignore me!

*except for right now I guess :D

Love that we're heading for three weeks on from the contest, long after anyone normal stopped thinking about it / about a week after most gays stopped thinking about it, and meanwhile Natalia Gordienko is still causing drama on this gay online chat forum. Truly the unrivalled star of the Eurovision 2021 season :disco:

Might enter Jessica Andersson - I Did It For Attention into Moopy Karaoke

PLEASE! Don't post that way
When you're hitting the keys, just watch what you say
Baby Baby please, our Nat's note was real
It is just how I feel, shooga shooga that's the deal

:(

She’s probably landed her oligarch now and completely disowned ‘Sugar’ anyway.

Also, love that this has caused more consternation than the voting ‘patterns’.

She’s probably landed her oligarch now and completely disowned ‘Sugar’ anyway.

Also, love that this has caused more consternation than the voting ‘patterns’.
In the words of our @Lucille, she's the mistress of someone "VERY IMPORTANT" in Moldova (who I still think Lucille should attempt to confirm the identity of so we can get another three pages out of this thread S.Hit style)

I feel like Diddy has the same problem I had back around March where I was struggling with the UNHINGEDNESS OF THE EUROVISION FORUM. In the end I just popped the relevant posters on ignore for a bit and things sorted themselves out :disco:

I feel like Diddy has the same problem I had back around March where I was struggling with the UNHINGEDNESS OF THE EUROVISION FORUM. In the end I just popped the relevant posters on ignore for a bit and things sorted themselves out :disco:
NAMES

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Hak
You can't put mods on ignore, I'm afraid.

Reactions: Hak
I don’t think the Eurovision forum has a ‘hinged’ setting in fairness. It’s part of the appeal.

I have previously requested that we have the ability to block mods. Apparently technically difficult, which is a shame, as I use the block button to stop Moopy causing me mental issues while using the site.

Absolutely NOT READY for whatever this FILTH is!
:disco: Eurovision 2021 tits out and riddled. More please!
:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

This Eurovision is going to leave me needing HOSPITALISED
omg 2021 is THAT BITCH! She’s coming for each and every single one of yall’s wigs!
This had better be as good as the fucking amazing, MARUVtastic LEGS AKIMBO snippet would suggest is all* I’m going to say

*Subject to variation
I think this will be the event of the MILLENNIUM so far.
Never LET IT BE SAID that this forum didn't CALL THIS LIKE THEY SAW IT from the START! :D :disco:

I have previously requested that we have the ability to block mods. Apparently technically difficult, which is a shame, as I use the block button to stop Moopy causing me mental issues while using the site.
That would have been very useful for me with a certain VILLAIN o_O O_o o.O O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom