Monday cruelly denied a topic for reasons of a sensitive nature

I'm GAGGING to get back to the pub, but i can't convince anyone to go on a schoolnight. Friday it is.

I'm fully expecting there to be a massive row next door tonight/early hours of tomorrow now that the pubs are back open. Hopefully he won't accidentally put their front window through again. They were rowing intermittently from about 2.30am yesterday morning to mid-afternoon yesterday, I think they were getting back into the habit again.

Happy Birthday Tisch!

I had my first SNIFF SNIFF SMOKEY SMOKEY of the year at the weekend and have JUST ABOUT recovered.

Can’t believe I used to do this to myself EVERY WEEK!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! It was rather LOVELY sitting in a pub even though I was with my perpetually cold-and-needing-a-wee mother. I'm now home and stuck in an awkward wanting another drink - being sensible because it's Tuesday tomorrow place.

He just needed permission from a relative stranger in the US.

Sure Jan GIF

Last edited:
I am still at a stage where I couldn’t stomach another drink after the weekend. Give me until tomorrow and I will be jealous.

Wow, I’ve just been told that a group of friends/associates had a discussion about whether or not to add me to a WhatsApp group and the decision was not to :D
Yes but at least you can learn to become the primary antagonist in a badly-produced web soap opera accidentally starring @Suomi :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom