Monday is SOAKED

It's horrid, I'm trying to work myself up to leaving the flat - it's not going well so far :evil:

Vile down south too. Thankfully it eased off a bit by the time I left for work.

Staying in bed and camera off for the rest of the day. :disco: Hopefully dries up by the time I have to get my haircut.

Weather here also. I'm abandoning my plan to bike back to Newcastle Station and taking the metro instead.

Yeah its fucking gross. I was scooting across the Adriatic this time last week, now I'm wearing a hoody and contemplating death.

I went out for a walk in the small wood behind my house in a shower and it was beautiful.

Just been out for some petrol. I don't have a car but you know how it is - sometimes you see a queue and join it, don't you? My pockets took a lot less than I'd have hoped but my Tesco Bag For Life did a much better job.

Just been out for some petrol. I don't have a car but you know how it is - sometimes you see a queue and join it, don't you? My pockets took a lot less than I'd have hoped but my Tesco Bag For Life did a much better job.

That's really not fair. You should leave it for those of us who need it. I have nothing to pour on my cornflakes :(

I'm having a week off this week. Spent the weekend with friends, eating like there's no tomorrow, drinking more than a glass of wine for the first time in 14 months - and my body is retaliating in stunning fashion today. Thank GOD I don't have to work. :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom