Monday, sent from my iphon

I feel like I've been ill on and off since March. I feel fine in myself but have an annoying cough that won't budge and gives me a headache. It feels so different to any sort of colds/chest infections from the past so I'm wondering if it's covid-dy but what difference would testing make anyway?

It's so annoying because it's the perfect temperature to get back into running and I'm seeing so many people out and about but I'm just not up to it and need to accept my potato-ness for now instead.

I'm relatively healthy for the first time in months. Not that I have much more energy.

Back invigilating today, which is the most relaxing job ever.

Is there a spike? I was only thinking at the weekend that there appeared to be more people walking around with face masks on than I've seen in months.

I thought that too this weekend but thought it might just be the fact it’s Germany/ different culture etc.

I'm absolutely shattered from the weekend and now have to go on the fucking press thing. I've got zero time to actually explore. Hmph.

I’m off to the hairdressers for a dye and blow dry shortly and then am meeting with an old teenage conquest of mine for a late lunch. I haven’t spent much time with this man for over 30 years, but he heard I was back, we are both single and he is still hot so WHY NOT?

Why is it raining 😭

Mandy's gone for an interview and I was planning on going for a walk. Instead I'm having to sit in the car in the rain in an industrial estate :angry:

My neck bak being right twat don’t needs it wish hurry up iphone16 not get it ages 😂😳😎
Hard wesday Thursday comming up g

Blue ligers roxs

Went outside. Found a CD of the original versions of songs covered by The Fall. I knew it existed but I'd never seen it anywhere except fleaBay. So that was nice. Watched Fern Brady's Netflix special too - obviously one that didn't have much of a budget but it's 57 minutes of Fern Brady talking which is fine by me.

Doesn’t she work in the shop?
Yes she does, but her old company have been trying to poach her. So she went in for a chat and she told them at the moment she could only do half a day a week, but from September when we're quite she could do a day, which saves the shop money.
They've basically said she can have whatever she wants and ask for what money she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus it means if we do move to Wales she will already have a foot in the door and can then go full time working remotely.

Yes she does, but her old company have been trying to poach her. So she went in for a chat and she told them at the moment she could only do half a day a week, but from September when we're quite she could do a day, which saves the shop money.
They've basically said she can have whatever she wants and ask for what money she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus it means if we do move to Wales she will already have a foot in the door and can then go full time working remotely.
You’re thinking of moving to Wales? I can’t keep up! :D

You’re thinking of moving to Wales? I can’t keep up! :D
Yeah this isn't a recent thing, it's something we've spoken about for about 5 years but it was always a retirement plan.

But if the shop doesn't do as well as we hoped, we have nothing keeping us here.

Yeah this isn't a recent thing, it's something we've spoken about for about 5 years but it was always a retirement plan.

But if the shop doesn't do as well as we hoped, we have nothing keeping us here.
Sounds nice. I am hoping moving to Spain when I retire. I’m looking at buying a flat in the next five years or so and then rent it out as an Airbnb. Just can’t decide where.

Sounds nice. I am hoping moving to Spain when I retire. I’m looking at buying a flat in the next five years or so and then rent it out as an Airbnb. Just can’t decide where.
That sounds like a lovely idea! For some reason we've never thought about moving abroad 🤔

I've only ever done the Costa brava in Spain so I'm not help. It was very nice tho.

Is there a spike? I was only thinking at the weekend that there appeared to be more people walking around with face masks on than I've seen in months.

I've heard of a few people with it over the past 2 weeks.

I’m off to the hairdressers for a dye and blow dry shortly and then am meeting with an old teenage conquest of mine for a late lunch. I haven’t spent much time with this man for over 30 years, but he heard I was back, we are both single and he is still hot so WHY NOT?

Well that went REALLY WELL. We went for lunch, followed by a few drinks and laughed from beginning to end. He is a very funny guy and we share the same sense of humour. We have arranged to meet again so will see how things go but for a first meet in quite some time I was really surprised to see we still had a spark.

Well that went REALLY WELL. We went for lunch, followed by a few drinks and laughed from beginning to end. He is a very funny guy and we share the same sense of humour. We have arranged to meet again so will see how things go but for a first meet in quite some time I was really surprised to see we still had a spark.
Glad you had a nice time @Rita. You deserve some happiness after what you’ve put up with over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom