Monday stuck on hold to IT

They are estimating around 350k people have flocked to my state for the eclipse today. I really don’t have the time nor patience for this :x:

In fact, I felt worse after camping. So there you have it, science shows pills are good and the outdoors is bad.

Hi Moopy

One of my colleagues keeps making silly mistakes, I need to address it but she’s prone to bursting into tears at any sign of conflict / disagreement.

Terrible advice needed

Hi Moopy

One of my colleagues keeps making silly mistakes, I need to address it but she’s prone to bursting into tears at any sign of conflict / disagreement.

Terrible advice needed
You have to sweeten it up with things like "I know that you're trying really hard but I've noticed a couple of mistakes and was wondering if it would help if I gave you a few pointers." If she says no leave her to it and let management sort her out.

I am one of those poor, ridiculous women whose emotions run high during conflict, I can be in a screaming argument and tears are streaming down my face and I'm screech-sobbing "I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because I'm furious!". Forty years of trying and I've never been able to conquer those tears.

You have to sweeten it up with things like "I know that you're trying really hard but I've noticed a couple of mistakes and was wondering if it would help if I gave you a few pointers." If she says no leave her to it and let management sort her out.

I am one of those poor, ridiculous women whose emotions run high during conflict, I can be in a screaming argument and tears are streaming down my face and I'm screech-sobbing "I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because I'm furious!". Forty years of trying and I've never been able to conquer those tears.

I feel you! I’m terrible with conflict myself, although I’m not too bad with criticism if I know it’s coming from a genuine place to enlighten or support me. This woman is nice but she’s very anxious, will/does cry but the mistakes she’s making are woeful. It’s data entry stuff.

Took the day off today. Went for a walk (just checked - looks like I did 5 miles) and now I'm at home listening to the Prince Far I CD that plopped through the door. Brilliant; proper 70's Jamaican reggae, none of yr rubbish.

Wish wesdsy hurry up bizzyyyy ish week next mounth 18th amsterdammm hear i com
Whopppp

Green blue whales roxs
Fact

I have arancini am prepping a homemade dipping sauce. Mr Ag is stuck in the barbers. WHY AM I BOTHERING?

What do you have planned in Amsterdam? 👀

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.Huhhh

You name it get don ther 😂😳 sex muzeium
Out few caffs dis g don’t do sort thing 😂
Av fun lots vids pics long finger out
Attchemt
Thing my bro going one went nyc want
Do zzzz things check out ann franks crib
But got double trained ther upstaears so out
Get thank you nhs nnuh pay hospital staff more love heart it tat small one 😳

Brown ligers kool