Julie Chic
Charli XCX
Now United
Yurii
Lil Pound Cake
Margo
DICKS ARE FOR MY ARSE, NOT MY MOOPY BANNER

Is it not a bit, well, WHITE?

(and too busy as well for my liking, but that I can accept is my own personal preference and no one else's...)

Is it not a bit, well, WHITE?

(and too busy as well for my liking, but that I can accept is my own personal preference and no one else's...)
This is a point that I think is very valid, and I'm definitely open to suggestions for people of colour we can add. A lot of the ones on there that weren't from recent suggestions were me trying to think of Moopy-friendly celebs, and I've probably not done as good a job as I could have - the good thing is that the files are set up in such a way that changing people in and out should be extremely easy.

This is a point that I think is very valid, and I'm definitely open to suggestions for people of colour we can add. A lot of the ones on there that weren't from recent suggestions were me trying to think of Moopy-friendly celebs, and I've probably not done as good a job as I could have - the good thing is that the files are set up in such a way that changing people in and out should be extremely easy.

Don't beat yourself up. That wasn't the point.

And @Iguana - I agree with you, but I also would think the Moopy of 2021 would try and be more inclusive and welcoming to people of colour. We could look at that, is all I'm saying.

I don't know what the answer is, particularly, but just wanted to raise the point.

Any room for a SMALL FLOWER?

tumblr_o2yydgVMUt1spgk1lo1_400.gifv

Last edited:
I think it looks great, @COB. Well done! Maybe you could add a darker filter over the left hand side of the banner, where the Moopy logo is. It's difficult to see the text.

Speaking as a POC of Irish and Italianx descent, I think you could add Donna Winter Summer for the aging disco gays, Rustie Lee for the Celebdaq forum heritage, maybe Nicki/Cardi? The Caramella Girls can also be considered as women of colour, because of their anime-like features.

I've sent ZG the file for the updated banner, but for now you can see it here - I've not made TONS of additions, but we now have a few more people of colour (a mix of legends, newer Moopy interests and some ASFM faves):
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Grace Jones
Sugababes/MKS
Wendy Williams
Konnie Huq
Dami Im
Kano
Shygirl
Rina Sawayama
Nicole Scherzinger

Last edited:
I can’t see the banner, is it not on mobile?

It's only on mobile if you rotate your phone to landscape mode, it doesn't show in portrait.

I've sent ZG the file for the updated banner, but for now you can see it here - I've not made TONS of additions, but we now have a few more people of colour (a mix of legends, newer Moopy interests and some ASFM faves):
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Grace Jones
Sugababes/MKS
Wendy Williams
Konnie Huq
Dami Im
Shygirl
Kano
Shygirl
Rina Sawayama
Nicole Scherzinger
??????

Reactions: COB
I kept looking for the sexy dog and was wondering why my list stopped at RUPAUL! I had too zoom out and then a lot more sexiness was revealed :disco: I guess it depends on your screen size.

Either way, great work! :disco:

Disappointed I didn’t make the cut NOB especially as I sent you that ziplock bag FILLED TO THE BRIM with SULTRY POSES.

But then again I suppose you didn’t want to BRAKE THE INTERNET with an INFLUX of new LONGETTES so ALL’S FORGIVEN.

LOVE IT!

especially the Mariah and MKS prominence ?

Great JOB COB

Last edited:
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom