Moopy Deathpool 2019

I think I have two as well, with Day and Zeffirelli. Tebbit and Mugabe need to get on with it.

I've just realised - we have totally missed a trick by not calling this MoopyLate.

This year must be the WORST I remember for celebrity deaths. I was going to take part in this but thought I would need to litter mine with people I hate so I didn’t mind if I tempted fate and killed them off.

At least Mugabe's finally away. It's feeling a bit chilly these last few days so hopefully Tebbit won't be too far behind.

I'm on 2 - I DIDN'T HAVE ROBERT MUGABE.

Is anyone doing any better?

Two also, had Mugabe for a number of years but I think he went top 10 on death list this year so placed my bets elsewhere.

I'm still on three but there's time. I've got my eye on Norman Tebbit to slip and fall down a well whilst on his way into the polling station tomorrow.

I'm hoping that Norman Tebbit has been lying undiscovered in his house following a Christmas Day danger wank. Failing that, I'll have to accept the joint victory.

As a neutral observer, in my offline death pool, we didn’t like tiebreaks, so we used a scoring system of 200 - death age, to encourage riskier gambles but not enough to negate the need for direct hits

A poor yield for me. I only did it because there were so many people I hated.

There are still a lot of people I hate so I'll probs do this year's as well.

I'm hoping that Norman Tebbit has been lying undiscovered in his house following a Christmas Day danger wank. Failing that, I'll have to accept the joint victory.

Was going to give you a Moopy trophy for this but i see you're already a recipient of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom