Moopy Dream Journal

COB

honk
I was hiding two young, sexy, but VERY NAUGHTY Kurdish freedom fighters in my attic.
How naughty are we talking? On a scale from 0 to
15637335-high-res-pangolins.jpg

big ron

Nude inspector
I had a dream about fingering last night, but my fingerees cunt was getting tighter and tighter the more I went at it to the point I felt like my fingers were getting trapped and crushed.

Rita

User
I had a dream about fingering last night, but my fingerees cunt was getting tighter and tighter the more I went at it to the point I felt like my fingers were getting trapped and crushed.

Tight as a DUCKS ARSE here Ronald.

Barnacle

Climb on through my window.
I keep falling asleep listening to a Handmaid's Tale podcast and it kept invading my sleep last night.

There was one where I was in a room with two people and one of them wanted to pose for a photo but I opted to transform into a woman for it, so I used the FaceApp app to do it. Then there was a knock on the door and a guard came to call in on me as I was looking in the bathroom mirror. I hastily turned back into a man before they could trial me for being a gender traitor and all that, but a strand of my hair hadn't gone back and they noticed it and then I woke up.

In another one I'd been forced into anaesthesia and was being wheeled to an operating table for some sort of chopping but was still conscious.

It's all very scary and interesting to me and I'm sure of no interest to anyone else, but I wanted to remember it. Love a nightmare.

RJN

User
I had a nightmare that Trump supporters were coming to kill me and my family. On the one hand its a little obvious but on the other hand I'm surprised I haven't had that dream before

Tisch

...SUGAR!
I was in Peru in a land inhabited by indigenous population, climbing up a rock face (thanks Tomb Raider for that), and I was getting higher there were different Garbage songs at various checkpoints (thanks @jivafox for that). There was no end goal, I just kept climbing.

I find I often dream of scenarios in which I'm moving around constantly but never get to where I need to get to. Probably means that I'm unfulfilled or some shit. :(

jivafox

soberish
I’ve had such vivid* dreams this week.

In one I had an entire job interview and then at the end the woman told me I didn't want to work with the company because they were going under. THANKS for wasting my time cunt!

Then I had a dream I was about to embark on an affair with a married man but he had a guilt induced panic attack just as we got down to business. Again, a waste of time!

*Vivid as in I still remember them so clearly not that they’re remotely interesting.

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
I dreamt last night that i had to complete a security update on my work computer.

FUN

Soldi

Beautiful like crazy trees
I had ANOTHER Moopy dream :shock: (although I don’t remember the last one)

I had gone to @Lucille’s pub, except it was actually a very fancy restaurant. It soon transpired that, not only did I order a massive piece of salmon for starters, but my sister AND DC worked there too (albeit the latter spent most of his shift sat at the next table doing fuck all) :D

:disco:

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
Two nights ago I dreamt that I borrowed @funky's engagement ring for some reason, and unfortunately broke it (it seemed quite flimsy). When I brought it back to funky broken he was pretty sad so I offered to pay for a replacement which would cost £40. Then I had second thoughts and negotiated that I pay £30 and he pay £10

Ag

User
Two nights ago I dreamt that I borrowed @funky's engagement ring for some reason, and unfortunately broke it (it seemed quite flimsy). When I brought it back to funky broken he was pretty sad so I offered to pay for a replacement which would cost £40. Then I had second thoughts and negotiated that I pay £30 and he pay £10
And what do you think that tells you about yourself?

funky

User
You know it’s a DREAM when ol dead inside funky is ENGAGED!

Diddy

Rice Queen
my friend sent me some nudey (no peen) pics of Tom Ellis the other night, and I fell asleep watching some Drag Race super cut that auto played to some Trixie & Katy’s.
But when I went to sleep I just got naked Trixie, drat

ZenGiraffe

There's nothing grey about my gardens.
my friend sent me some nudey (no peen) pics of Tom Ellis the other night, and I fell asleep watching some Drag Race super cut that auto played to some Trixie & Katy’s.
But when I went to sleep I just got naked Trixie, drat
I could find a way to live with that.

1618320328375.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom