Moopy Dream Journal

On Saturday I had a dream that a friend I've not spoken to in five years invited me to a charity pub crawl in Monton. I discovered that Greg Davies bankrolls his entire life, and his girlfriend had started a pumpkin delivery service called Pumpkin Prompt and she kept spamming my Facebook with 'should have gone to Pumpkin Prompt'. It was so vivid and specific it inspired me to get in touch and tell him about it. Anyway, long story short this one dream helped me to reconnect with a friend I care about so much I've not said one word to him in half a decade.

On Saturday I had a dream that a friend I've not spoken to in five years invited me to a charity pub crawl in Monton. I discovered that Greg Davies bankrolls his entire life, and his girlfriend had started a pumpkin delivery service called Pumpkin Prompt and she kept spamming my Facebook with 'should have gone to Pumpkin Prompt'. It was so vivid and specific it inspired me to get in touch and tell him about it. Anyway, long story short this one dream helped me to reconnect with a friend I care about so much I've not said one word to him in half a decade.
:D I expect our excitable in-lounge chat a while ago about the hottest in-station bistro in town - yes, that's much-loved PUMPKIN :disco: - might have helped this one along so YOU'RE WELCOME :disco:

Aww and now you can visit the Didsbury of Salford too

Well this has reminded me I had one the other night where @octophone and I went to get our nails done together and then I laid down some vocals for a weird song she had written :disco:

I had a dream that I got into a fight with my best friend about Rolling In The Deep (she said she hated it in the dream)

I’ve never dreamed about Moopy before (that I can remember) but I dreamed last night that I was taking an impromptu family vacation to London with my sister and her 10 kids (she only has 2 in real life) and I wanted to find a way to come to the 1998 club night thing from the pop music activism thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom