3. Name an European country without sea coast
4. Name a consonant that you use a lot when writing
5. Name an actor/actress that has won more than one Oscar
6. Name something that you associate with Texas
7. Name something a wrestler doesn't wear during a match
8. Name a famous person that you associate with an apple
9. Name a song with a day of the week in the title
10. Number of times someone pees in a day

· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear, and not use slang just in case I don't understand what you mean. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you. At the end of five/six rounds, the winner of the championship will be the one with the most points.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· I may not accept a set of totally absurd answers.

For those who won't read the rules (everyone): PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. If you have doubts, that's part of the game, darling.

This round closes at 17:00 Sunday 22 March (UK time). Results on Monday.

Last edited:
Given that I can edit the title of my thread, let me do it my way, please. This is starting tomorrow, no rush. x

Reactions: Zu
If there's a plan for a slow reveal I think that's fine...

If I was being GENEROUS I’d describe my life as a GAY INTEREST DAVID LYNCH MOVIE. Which is a complete misnomer because any production with Laura Dern is of course gay interest.

Hi guys! mmm look at these lovely big tits Ready for another Family Fortunes season? First at all, thanks to dear @Star for the lovely Moopy mug, and dear @Diddy for all your help.

Round 1 questions coming later, but poll open now to decide how do you wanna play. Your vote won't count if you don't play round 1, sorry. And remember, if I won, everyone can. :basil: Let's play some Family Fortunes, bitches! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom