Moopy Family Fortunes 2021 - Round 1! - CLOSED - RESULTS AT 6PM

When do you want the results?

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello and welcome to the first round of Family Fortunes 2021! PLEASE do read the rules (hidden below), if you're not sure, but otherwise nothing has changed!

Looking for persons to confirm they'll host round 2 and future rounds!

Closes 2pm Thursday 6th May!

Your questions:

1. Name a snooker player
  2. Name a Roisin Murphy song
  3. Name a hairstyle
  4. Name a traditional British pub name
  5. Name a book from the 19th century
  6. Name a film featuring Nicole Kidman
  7. Name a cartoon animal
  8. Name a synonym for the word happy
  9. Name an American coastal city
  10. Name someone famous just for being famous
  11. Name a type of crop
  12. Name a fictional police officer

· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear, and not use slang just in case I don't understand what you mean. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· You cannot change your answers!

Last edited:
My favourite Moopy game

Jim Carrey Dancing GIF

And like Eurovision Hot 100, ASFM and other events, hosting duties WILL be spread around, because its easier and fun!

It’s nice to join this one from the beginning :D

This has to be the hardest round I ever played, I don't even understand some questions :square: Hi google, it's me again...
I thought it was quite easy! Even though one of them is quite Anglo centric.

I’ve submitted my answers. Did it instinctively rather than think too closely about it.

After nine votes, I can say there is one FUCKING STUPID ANSWER so far.

That has to be mine, but I didn't fully understand one of the questions. I can do my round in Spanish so we'll have plenty of them.

Oh well! 🤡

That has to be mine, but I didn't fully understand one of the questions. I can do my round in Spanish so we'll have plenty of them.

Oh well! 🤡
I assume it’s number 10 that’s hard to understand?

Now I wish I could change at least 2 of my answers, especially 1 and 12. I tend to not overthink it and say the very first thing that comes to mind like the actual Family Fortunes.

Now I wish I could change at least 2 of my answers, especially 1 and 12. I tend to not overthink it and say the very first thing that comes to mind like the actual Family Fortunes.
I said the first thing that came into my head for the police officer one, and I now realise that it’s unlikely to be the first thing that comes into anyone else’s head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom