Moopy Family Fortunes 2021 - Round 2! Results at 3 PM on 16 May

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
Here are your questions for round 2! You have until 2 PM on Thursday 13 May!

1. Name an Australian State
  2. Name a sitcom from the 90s
  3. Name a dog breed
  4. Name a UK number one single from 2014
  5. Name a pasta shape
  6. Name a word one could use to describe Boris Johnson
  7. Name a gay American
  8. Name a sacrament in the Catholic Church
  9. Name a song that won ASFM
  10. Name a Moopy poster who has not posted in 2021
  11. Name an internet browser
  12. Name a male country singer

Rules:
· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear, and not use slang just in case I don't understand what you mean. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· You cannot change your answers!

That second question should have been an American sitcom. Now all the answers will be shitty British sitcoms.

I have answers for all of them except the dog one, because I hate dogs. Will sit on this for a while.

I was worried about making them to easy... I hope I didn't overshoot in the other direction

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

Reactions: RJN
I was raised Catholic and I don’t know what a sacrament is :(

• Wow
I have entered! I don't usually do FF but I wouldn't want to turn down a kindly tag.

• Love
Is this tag an invite to submit a second set of different answers and double my chances, on top of the winning set I already sent last night

Is this tag an invite to submit a second set of different answers and double my chances, on top of the winning set I already sent last night

Maybe if you had not mentioned it and I didn't notice somehow. But now its too late :(

The gay American one is SO vague so strangely the ones I’m thinking of are not mainstream enough, but could be Moopy friendly.

I've gotten 12 responses already!

Only 3 different answers for the gay American actually

I enter ASFM, but you could sit me in a room for a year and i still wouldn't be able to name any that won.

That gay American one had me going round in circles. Have submitted my answers, but having wobbles now.

There have literally been 30 to 50 massive ASFM topics over the last year. Do people use Moopy BLIND FOLDED?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom