Moopy Family Fortunes 2021 - Round 2! Results at 3 PM on 16 May

Up to 20!! Today is a great day to send in answers

Oh dear I had no idea what a sacrament was :D

• Wow
Reactions: RJN
I should get on with this. Obviously, I know which is the most iconic ASFM winner but I don't know how that will be affected by well over a quarter of the players in this not being regular ASFM contestants.

I'm unable to answer on of those questions and have no energy to go through pages and threads to check. :rolleyes:

Still have to do this , good questions, but how would I know who hasn’t posted this year? I’m not the post police!

Still have to do this , good questions, but how would I know who hasn’t posted this year? I’m not the post police!
Profile edited out...

you can guess and check? Or guess and hope you’re right I guess

Last edited:
So Thursday and Friday are going to be fairly busy for me, until after midnight UK time. I can either close this early and do results tomorrow, or I can do results Sunday.

@Ag What time is your Eurovision countdown tomorrow? I want to know before I make a poll

Can't close early. I haven't voted yet. Although I guess I could do it now.

I'm thinking Sunday will be less rushed and there isn't anything else on the schedule anyway.

@dmlaw should send his in now anyway though

So Thursday and Friday are going to be fairly busy for me, until after midnight UK time. I can either close this early and do results tomorrow, or I can do results Sunday.

@Ag What time is your Eurovision countdown tomorrow? I want to know before I make a poll

I'm happy with a 2am Friday night/Saturday morning reveal.

I'm thinking Sunday will be less rushed and there isn't anything else on the schedule anyway.

@dmlaw should send his in now anyway though
Fine. Done. I can't imagine that will have gone well at all.

• Love
And Ag's countdown is due to start at 8pm, if that helps.

Such an action packed few days coming up. You’d think I’d be too busy to spend evenings lying on the bathroom floor, nostalgically thumbing through my ASFM scrapbook, and yet...

8pm

So does this still close tomorrow? Or Saturday? Or sometime in between?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom