MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - TEAMS AND ROUND ONE!!

octophone

Prole Art Threat
OK - THE RULES

1) STAY INDOORS - you MUST NOT leave the house/flat/apartment etc to fetch any item. NOR CAN YOU ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO DO SO i.e. no getting someone to put anything through yr letterbox. This is a bit of fun to keep y'all going so no dicking around with yr safety. I'm sure you can all be trusted on this, of course.
However, the slightest hint this hasn't be followed will meet with full team disqualification.

2) All items require to be photographed with one exception per round which I shall duly detail. Please pop a piece of paper with MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT 2020 written on it into the pic as well. If you can print a manson or some such, that is fine too but some people don't have a printer so we'll play fair.

3) There will be TWO rounds - after which the top 2 teams will enter a play-off.

4) We're having 5 teams of 5 - two teams will potentially have 6 players - since @Beverley and @RaspberrySwirl were a wee bit non-committal, I'll let them either join a team of their choice or they can elect not to go ahead. Otherwise, the randomiser has spoken and the teams ARE...

THE TEAMS ARE:

ONE
@Dark Carnival
@Lucille
@Star
@Suomi
@Phoenix

TWO
@Win_the_game
@Sheena
@Mel
@Indie
@SDF

THREE
@Ag
@Kate
@KindaCool
@Devil
@Tischlampe

FOUR
@Ill Advised
@wendy the goat
@Floppet
@COB
@OutSynk

FIVE
@Alla
@dmlaw
@ButterTart
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@Raining On Me

You must name your team - I shall award two bonus points for team name I judge to be the best during the scoring of Round One.

tenor.gif

OK, here's Round 1

Item 1) - a yellow item of clothing

2 points available here, 1 point if there is a print or any other colour on the item.

Item 2) - a pen that writes in any colour other than black, blue or red.

2 points

Item 3) - a vinyl record in a colour other than black.

2 points - no points for picture discs.

Item 4) - a carrier bag from a retailer other than a supermarket

2 points

Item 5) - an ugly holiday souvenir

There are 5 points on offer here and this round will be guest judged by @Rita!

So it'll be one point for "yeah, not very nice but at least they thought of you" all the way up to 5 points "Fuck me, they HATE you".

Item 6) - GOOGLE IMAGES ROUND

Find a picture of Bob Dylan looking totally confused.

Pictures of him from the recording of "We Are The World" are not eligible.

You can just upload the pic, no photo of it with the "MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT 2020" thingy required

2 points, 1 bonus point will be added for my personal favourite.
No points will be deducted for duplication.

Item 7) - something you would struggle to explain to your parents.

3 points on offer here, only 2 if you pick a sex toy. Otherwise, you may interpret this as you wish.

Item 8) - An old magazine.

These will be awarded points by publication date so 1 point for "hang on, that's this week, why were you out of the house, CUNT?" all the way up to 5 points for "OK Methuselah, there's such a thing as recycling now"

Item 9) - A piece of Spice Girls memorabilia

2 points for this with a bonus point if the item is NOT from the recent reunion tour

Item 10) - a book that has won an award

The book must state which award it has won on its front or back cover

2 points with a bonus point for the prize that is deemed to be the marginal or the most trivial.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 5PM ON TUESDAY TO GET YOUR ENTRIES UPLOADED INTO THIS THREAD.

EACH TEAM MUST ONLY POST ONE ENTRY PER ITEM - You may post other pictures or unselected items here but you must state which item is your entry.

So, a nice mixture of the relatively easy and the pleasingly headscratching for you all.

Yr time starts......NOW!!!!!

That list is fantastic! But I find 10 objects for teams of 5 people not enough, are you adding more items during the week?

When's the deadline for round 1 because i'm too hungover to deal with this today?

That list is fantastic! But I find 10 objects for teams of 5 people not enough, are you adding more items during the week?

The second round will have more items. This is a bit of foreplay by comparison... :eyes:

Also, there's a fair bit of collaboration involved.

But only 2 teams advance to round 2, we all have a better chance if we are 5 teams in total, RS.

No, all teams do Round 2 - after that, there's a play off.

Oh, and don;t think you're done if yr team isn't in the play off either... :eyes:

Can we swap team members? Asking for me and three other members of my team.

I don't think we've done that before? I know we're all about the post counts but I wasn't going to do that.

I remember previously we had forums set up, just so we could talk as a team and discuss things before posting our entry publically. At the end everything was made public!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom