MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - THE FINAL - RESULTS AND WINNERS AT 6PM!!

octophone

Prole Art Threat
So, as you might remember, we have a three team final:

TEAM ONE - The Nasty, Small-Minded Hypocritical Twats
@Dark Carnival
@Lucille
@Star
@Suomi
@Phoenix

TEAM TWO - Show Us Yer Quarantitties

@Win_the_game
@Sheena
@Mel
@Indie
@SDF

and

TEAM FOUR - Foofs and Poofs

@Ill Advised
@wendy the goat
@Floppet
@COB
@OutSynk

Now, as stated, the points from the previous rounds are CLEARED. This is like a cup final only with three teams, no crowd and sponsored by the bottle of Gordon's Pink Gin in my fridge that I got at Christmas.

12 items are required - the first 8 in a mo'.

ITEM 1

An item of PURPLE clothing.

Saved the toughest colour 'til last I think – again 2 points but the garment must be entirely purple or NO POINTS

ITEM 2

An obsolete games console.

We will be using the Wikipedia definition of Video Game Console for this item which, you'll notice, includes handheld consoles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console

Again, 2 points with a bonus point for the oldest by original release date (verified via Wikipedia)

ITEM 3

A feather.

3 points.

Remember, you must remain indoors. I therefore require an explanation as to why you have a real feather in yr flat/house/lodgings etc. Otherwise, no points for you.

I will award 1 point for an artificial feather. This requires no further elucidation.

ITEM 4

A red shoe.

2 points. Only the upper needs to be red, no bonus points for Louboutins. 1 point if there are other colours on the upper.

ITEM 5

A frisbee.

Couldn't be simpler – 2 points

ITEM 6

A vinyl picture disc record.

I asked for coloured vinyl in Round 1, now I want yr picture discs. Well, just the one.

2 points with a bonus point for the oldest by release date (as verified via Discogs). However, NO POINTS IF THE RECORD WAS ISSUED FOR RECORD STORE DAY.

ITEM 7

Something you inherited.

Fairly wide definition here – the item can have been simply passed down to you so no need for the original owner to be deceased, however it must come from a family member.

2 points with a bonus point available for item/explanation that most tickles me.

ITEM 8

A vegetarian or vegan cookbook.

2 points for vegetarian, 3 points for vegan. No points for anything “flexitarian”.

These are the fairly straight forward ones.

Please post your entries into this thread by 5pm on Sunday 12th April. After all, you won't have church to go to.

For the other 4 items, I need you to do something slightly different....

So, for items 9 to 12, you must PM me with your entries and they will be revealed during the final.

I AM LOOKING FOR GUEST JUDGES FOR 3, MAYBE EVEN ALL 4 OF THESE ITEMS - PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO SO - MEMBERS OF ELIMINATED TEAMS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE GUEST JUDGES

ITEM 9 – the return of MOOPYPAINT

For those of you unfamiliar with Moopypaint, this is a favourite from years gone by where the challenge was to draw a tag using only MS Paint. Now, not everyone has MS Paint these days and therefore similar programmes are acceptable.

You may choose your own tag

Your entry MUST be completed by a team member this time and not by someone else.

5 points for gold, 3 points for silver, 2 points for bronze

ITEM 10 - MOOPY TASKMASTER 1

Write a tag poem.

A poem of between one and three verses that either incorporates Moopy tags or elaborates upon them.

For example:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Kerry Hilton died
At home because of you

5 points for best, then 3, then 2.

ITEM 11 – GOOGLE IMAGES ROUND

A photo of Lana Del Rey looking stoned.

You know the score here, she always looks somewhat somnambulent but I want to see her looking totally fucking BAKED. Same sketch: 5 points for best, then 3, then 2.

ITEM 12 - MOOPY TASKMASTER 2: Make Octy A Cup Of Tea.

That's it. That's the task.

Now, if you think you can hear the sound of my last remaining marble rolling under the wardrobe of life and being lodged underneath the wonky skirting board of eternity, you are quite probably right. But I had envisaged the final as a kind of penalty shoot out and I've had to think fast at a time when all I can think about is noise, the absence of noise, germs and more noise so you get what you get.

So, how does this work? Well, we all enjoy a cup of tea but there are so many different ways to do so. Would one want a herbal infusion or some builder's tea? Milk? Sugar? Mug or cup? A green tea perhaps?

I want you to imagine that all this is over and the Moopy staff are visiting the parishioners to look in on their wellbeing. Your friendly neighbourhood octy is coming over and you want to have a brew ready. But just a brew, I'm not stopping long.

So I want a picture of the cuppa with which you will present me upon my arrival with an explanation as to why you have chosen it. The one I find the most enticing gets a full 5 points – the others will get 3 and 2 points.

RULE: DO NOT WASTE ANYTHING. Times are hard enough so do please make sure that someone in your household will drink the brew and eat the peanuts you have arranged in the shape of SOPHIE's pointy cheekbones after the photo has been taken.

For these, your entries need to be with me by PM by 6pm on SATURDAY 11TH APRIL. Gives me time to get them to the judges or to judge them, depending if anyone gives a flying one.
DO NOT POST ITEMS 9 TO 12 IN THE THE THREAD, ONLY ITEMS 1 TO 8.

And then, one day, we'll all look back on this and laugh.

Love and hug-type-gestures from a safe distance,

Octavia McPhonio

Oh I would make you a beautiful cup of Spiced Masala Chai if I was participating here. One of my favourites.

I’ve got a Purple Rain T-shirt. That should just be allowed to count because, y'know, PRINCE.

Morning teams! A reminder than I need items 9 to 12 in my inbox TODAY!

I could also do with another GUEST JUDGE if anyone is feeling it...

Well my team seems to be down to 2.5 players, so I'm not expecting to get far here.

I'll have go at guest judging, if you'd like.

I can do an extension but I'm aware of events having overtaken us for a few folk.

Could do - it would need to be even tho' i.e. one ex-player per team...

Ach, it's probably too late - we'll just let it limp to its enervated conclusion and then get on with some more games and stuffs.

I'd like to finish if off tomorrow night and see about popping in a first Sync Listen for Tuesday, depending on what else is going on..

ITEM 1 -
An item of PURPLE clothing.

upload_2020-4-12_13-22-22.png

ITEM 2 - An obsolete games console.

1983, motherfuckers. Feel free to disagree that it's a games console, but it's listed on the wikipedia page, so you'd be wrong.

upload_2020-4-12_13-23-40.png

ITEM 3 - A feather.

upload_2020-4-12_13-26-58.png

ITEM 4 - A red shoe.

View attachment 1120

ITEM 5 - A frisbee.

View attachment 1126

ITEM 6 - A vinyl picture disc record.

upload_2020-4-12_13-30-33.png

ITEM 7 - Something you inherited.

No funny story here, i'm afraid. But it was painted by my gran who was cremated last week, so be nice, you bastards.

upload_2020-4-12_13-27-32.png

ITEM 8 - A vegetarian or vegan cookbook.

View attachment 1123

Last edited:
Is Indie frantically enticing the neighbourhood youths to fling a frisbee into his garden right now?

See, I’ve had a glass of wine for lunch and was considering doing a naked frisbee action shot but I thought I might get DOCKED by @octophone and her miserable rules.

That’s what you’ve missed out on, loves!

As long as the frisbee is in the shot and is verifiably a frisbee, I can't imagine why you think points would be docked...

As long as the frisbee is in the shot and is verifiably a frisbee, I can't imagine why you think points would be docked...

Clearly one of the few moopy posters who hasn't seen Sheena's cock yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom