Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 18 APR)

ButterTart

Sex and gold
What activities have our Mooplins Mauvecoats got lined up?

Thu 6th May - @dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits: Poster Reveal (8:00pm)

Fri 7th May - @dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits: Second Chance Gala
(8:00pm)

Sat 8th May - @dmlawdifestivalen: Results (2:00pm)

Sat 8th May - Eurovision Rewatch (8:00pm)

Sun 9th May - Alanis Morissette - Such Pretty Forks In The Road sync listen (8:00pm)

Wed 12th May - Eurovision Moopy Hot 100 Countdown Part 1

Fri 14th May - Eurovision Moopy Hot 100 Countdown Part 2

Sat 15th May - Eurovision Rewatch
(8:00pm)

Tue 18th May - Eurovision 2021: Semi-Final 1

Thu 20th May - Eurovision 2021: Semi-Final 2

Fri 21st May - @Suomi's Kadiatou - One Touch sync listen (7:30pm)

Sat 22nd May - Eurovision 2021: The Final

Fri 4th June - ButterTart's Trampy Trance Night Version 2.0: Still Armed and Still Chavulous

All times in British Clock Time (BCT)

Last edited:

ButterTart

Sex and gold
I wasn’t joking about Princess Diana’s funeral the other day.

There’s a 4 and a half hour SPECTACULAR on Youtube.
Put the feelers out if you think there’d be interest. I would only pop in for that bit where Elton John pays tribute to his dear friend by slightly rewording a song he’d written several decades prior.

Ag

User
If we're doing Diana's funeral I'll need some tissues for the bit where the 'mummy' card came out.

And once I've finished wanking I'll be ready to see the moment applause and emotions were invented in the UK.

octophone

User
(actually, I've not decided - if we're doing the "Fever" tour DVD on May 3rd, probably not best to do a Kylie album...might give the Lambs their heads and do Mariah)

Suomi

User
@octophone I actually think you would like one song from lolly's first album, the seminal "Internet Love". It kind of pre-empts the transitory nature of online dating, and tackles the Turing Test in the 21st century - is love with a robot truly possible?

For our younger viewers - @Soldi - the process she describes in the bridge 'I power up/I switch on' describes the laborious process we had to undertake at the turn of the century in order to get online.

ButterTart

Sex and gold
@octophone I actually think you would like one song from lolly's first album, the seminal "Internet Love". It kind of pre-empts the transitory nature of online dating, and tackles the Turing Test in the 21st century - is love with a robot truly possible?

For our younger viewers - @Soldi - the process she describes in the bridge 'I power up/I switch on' describes the laborious process we had to undertake at the turn of the century in order to get online.
This sounds like one of those timeless pieces that won’t have aged a day in all these years.

ButterTart

Sex and gold
I bet if I had posted 6 weeks ago telling you all I wanted to plan a schedule of ORGANISED FUN, you would have all told me to f*ck off.

Now @Suomi is our saviour. I like to think he learnt a bit from me.
We tried giving them autonomy and almost died as a consequence. Managing their fun via rota is the only sensible option.

octophone

User
Is ‘The Visitors’ on the album sync schedule yet?

I'm taking it week by week - there isn't a schedule as such. I might try doing one on a Sunday depending how next Tuesday goes and what else is running by that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom