Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Do we have anything on tonight? I've become rather NEEDY and honestly another topic about your favourite Disney cosplay outfit podcast is going to lead me into all kinds of trouble.

I am still keen to run a Moopy Survivor at some point. But after the endurance test that is Kalavision. I'll post a thread gauging interest towards the end of that.

Don’t throw away 1999 tonight, I’m working :kim:

We can always do a movie watch or do a weekly episode of some show.

Do we have anything on tonight? I've become rather NEEDY and honestly another topic about your favourite Disney cosplay outfit podcast is going to lead me into all kinds of trouble.

I'm up for something. As long as it isn't too long.

Please could you add Moopy Survivor on to this

Monday 18th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st 8pm-10pm ish.

Quick scheduling question. We've got Version 2.0 listed for album sync listen tonight but there is Eurovision programming premiering on YouTube as today was to be the first semi final. Is it worth pushing the sync listen to tomorrow so that I, and any other Eurovision fans, can do both of them?

Quick scheduling question. We've got Version 2.0 listed for album sync listen tonight but there is Eurovision programming premiering on YouTube as today was to be the first semi final. Is it worth pushing the sync listen to tomorrow so that I, and any other Eurovision fans, can do both of them?
Isn't tonight the Swedish language thing though? I didn't think many people were going to bother because most of us won't understand it.

Isn't tonight the Swedish language thing though? I didn't think many people were going to bother because most of us won't understand it.

nope that’s Thursday and I do think it’s worth bothering with! They’ve got a running order, postcards for each song and actual voting

The Swedish thing had their semi final last Saturday with their final coming up on Thursday. Tonight and Thursday, the EBU are doing something called Eurovision Song Contest Celebration on YouTube, which they have described as a celebration of the 41 songs in a non-competitive format.

I would like to reserve a couple of Fridays for the Dance Anthems drunken results shows. Are there any more Friday concert watches coming up? If so I’ll gladly move to a different day.

So...do we still need a schedule, now that things are calming down?

In particular - have the Eurovision peeps sorted themselves out or are there still going to be guerrilla re-watches for six or seven people at 6 minutes notice...?

So...do we still need a schedule, now that things are calming down?

In particular - have the Eurovision peeps sorted themselves out or are there still going to be guerrilla re-watches for six or seven people at 6 minutes notice...?

I don’t think we need a schedule anymore. But on that note, without a schedule I think it’s fine for people to watch what they like and have a thread to do it in? I think the message should be that if you don’t want to watch, don’t.

I don’t think we need a schedule anymore. But on that note, without a schedule I think it’s fine for people to watch what they like and have a thread to do it in? I think the message should be that if you don’t want to watch, don’t.

Sure but a wee bit of advance notice would be helpful. If we want to open these things up to Moopy as a whole, threads need to be started with a few hours grace, at least.

The schedule is good. Even a vague one. I like that people are contributing to the forum in meaningful ways. This may not continue forever but I hope a revitalised Moopy with 'things to do' continues in some form.

I've never really understood the schedule to be honest. It really isn't the end of the world if there's more than one thing going on of an evening anyway...! Not everyone is interested in the same things.

I've never really understood the schedule to be honest. It really isn't the end of the world if there's more than one thing going on of an evening anyway...! Not everyone is interested in the same things.
Some of us are interesting more than one thing. I couldn't have played Mafia while ASFM was running for example.

Reactions: Zu
The schedule was ABSOLUTELY needed for several weeks, without doubt. Now I'm not entirely convinced it is, although comparing what the planned viewing did last night compared to the impromptu one the night before, I think it shows there is still a need for some sort of agreement about what we're willing to view, particularly if EurovisionAgain are still carrying on.

Some of us are interesting more than one thing. I couldn't have played Mafia while ASFM was running for example.

Yes but the organisers of the competitions can work that out themselves - e.g. David5000 messaged me to check when Survivor was finishing.

... particularly if EurovisionAgain are still carrying on.

If they're still digging up contests that haven't been available on YouTube or doing so in greatly superior quality, that I;d be up for sticking with it. I mean, why not?

Yes but the organisers of the competitions can work that out themselves - e.g. David5000 messaged me to check when Survivor was finishing.

Yeah, I linked in with Alla when I was doing Scavenger Hunt so that I wasn't clashing with Family Fortunes.

Am I ok to pencil in some Festival Di Soldi dates?

Wednesday 3rd - I’ll probably slot the first semi listen in either before or after Moopyvision Karaoke
Thursday 4th - Second semi listen
Thursday 11th - Qualifiers

Not sure on a final date as of yet but I’m edging towards either the 20th or 21st and running it throughout the afternoon like our @Ag did.

Reactions: COB
How are we looking for the weekend after next AKA Friday 24th/Saturday 25th? I would like to run Spicevision (followed by a drunk and/or sober watchalong of Spiceworld The Movie) on one of these nights. I'm particularly thinking of @Kalabaliken and @ButterTart in case your ongoing events will still be running, and also @straightorbroken with the dance rundowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom