Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

And no neither are on as of next Saturday (I think). Masked Singer ended weeks ago and Eurovision has some down time until May.

We're going to request Monday 22nd March for XenForo to do the upgrade, so I wouldn't put in any events that evening. I'll update once it is confirmed.

I might run my Charli sync listen soon, if that would help! Soon as in the week after next, probably.

I was going to do a Mahmood sync listen but no one was bothered, not even @wurst :oi:

@BoysForSeles let's have that Polly Jean sync listen too PLZ
Yes, I’m happy to have a go. I’ll look at dates tomorrow I can do it potentially in April and early May though it feels a bit like a Sunday event to me. It will be very much a beginners guide of the obvious and I’ll keep it to about an hour (more than that might scare people off) and if there’s an appetite for more I’ll curate a level 2 which will feature more technical exercises.

is this Saturday as free as the schedule currently suggests?

I'd quite like to offer up a special edition Jark.FM, which can also work as an afterparty if something else is planned...

I was thinking of launching my “Introduction to PJ Harvey Course - Module 1 (Beginners)” on April 25th or May 2nd if anyone who’s interested has a preference. I’m giving my niece away on the 18th at her wedding so can’t do that Sunday but can look at other days if the anticipated masses demand it earlier.

I was thinking of launching my “Introduction to PJ Harvey Course - Module 1 (Beginners)” on April 25th or May 2nd if anyone who’s interested has a preference. I’m giving my niece away on the 18th at her wedding so can’t do that Sunday but can look at other days if the anticipated masses demand it earlier.
I'm slightly curious. I never got into her at all.

I'm slightly curious. I never got into her at all.
I mentioned it with the Banshee crowd at one of the Tori syncs. It will be an hour long lesson at most so everyone is welcome and the weird (though still great) stuff won’t be on display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom