Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

I wasn’t joking about Princess Diana’s funeral the other day.

There’s a 4 and a half hour SPECTACULAR on Youtube.
Put the feelers out if you think there’d be interest. I would only pop in for that bit where Elton John pays tribute to his dear friend by slightly rewording a song he’d written several decades prior.

(actually, I've not decided - if we're doing the "Fever" tour DVD on May 3rd, probably not best to do a Kylie album...might give the Lambs their heads and do Mariah)

(actually, I've not decided - if we're doing the "Fever" tour DVD on May 3rd, probably not best to do a Kylie album...might give the Lambs their heads and do Mariah)
Now I only skim read that, but I can’t pretend I’m not morbidly curious about a video of Mariah Carey giving a lamb head.

@octophone I actually think you would like one song from lolly's first album, the seminal "Internet Love". It kind of pre-empts the transitory nature of online dating, and tackles the Turing Test in the 21st century - is love with a robot truly possible?

For our younger viewers - @Soldi - the process she describes in the bridge 'I power up/I switch on' describes the laborious process we had to undertake at the turn of the century in order to get online.

@octophone I actually think you would like one song from lolly's first album, the seminal "Internet Love". It kind of pre-empts the transitory nature of online dating, and tackles the Turing Test in the 21st century - is love with a robot truly possible?

For our younger viewers - @Soldi - the process she describes in the bridge 'I power up/I switch on' describes the laborious process we had to undertake at the turn of the century in order to get online.

This sounds like one of those timeless pieces that won’t have aged a day in all these years.

Really quite PROG if you ask me. Be a good girl for once and pencil in that Gong and Popul Vuh listening party would you @Suomi

Well, if we're going there, an AMON DUUL II/GURU GURU double header would surely draw in the crowds. :disco:

Reactions: Zu
I bet if I had posted 6 weeks ago telling you all I wanted to plan a schedule of ORGANISED FUN, you would have all told me to f*ck off.

Now @Suomi is our saviour. I like to think he learnt a bit from me.
We tried giving them autonomy and almost died as a consequence. Managing their fun via rota is the only sensible option.

Is ‘The Visitors’ on the album sync schedule yet?

I'm taking it week by week - there isn't a schedule as such. I might try doing one on a Sunday depending how next Tuesday goes and what else is running by that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom