Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Is there a calendar to refer to for this or do you just shout out and someone gives you a date?

I'd like a Friday in late April to do the Moopy lockdown playlist results. 23rd or 30th, preferably the latter.

Choose any date you want funky and I shall pop it on the schedule.

Happy April!

I am thinking 19:30 tonight for egg reveal and the same time tomorrow for the results... Does that sound about right? It will give people time for their dinner/tea/pie in a barmcake/thr'u'p'n'y wotcha cock etc.

Happy April!

I am thinking 19:30 tonight for egg reveal and the same time tomorrow for the results... Does that sound about right? It will give people time for their dinner/tea/pie in a barmcake/thr'u'p'n'y wotcha cock etc.
Nothing waits for @ButterTart's tea.

shit I have a Zoom call tonight so I will be rudely checking my phone throughout.

Better have my "I THOUGHT I'D GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE X AND Y" post ready to paste.

How would Sat 17th April @ 8pm suit people for a Donna Summer artist playlist sync listen?

May I provisionally book the following dates?

19th April: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits: Ident Reveal
20th April: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits Semi Final 1 viewing party
22nd April: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits Semi Final 2 viewing party
6th May: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits: Poster Reveal
7th May: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits: The Results

Many thanks.

Oh! I've not really involved myself with the sync watches so I wasn't sure of the etiquette!

Fine, added!

Screaming at that last tag - as IF, even the best of Kate Bush is a tough sell at the best of times :D
I think he'd love a 26 track Tori album actually. The theme is WIGS.

Tori-Amos-2007-01.jpg

I probably won't choose to spend my thursday evening with Tori but I guess you never know. depends how DEPRESSED I AM.

I’ll be working until midnight your time but I’ll wear a different ridiculous wig each day this week in honor

Reading the Wikipedia page, the concepts for each doll are even more ridiculous than I hoped.

my favorite is Clyde, short for cliTORIdes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom