Moopy Lockdown Entertainment Schedule (LAST UPDATED 24 March)

Sorry Haiku, I meant to reply earlier! Tomorrow could have been good for me, but I might end up doing karaoke video work so didn't want to commit just in case :o

I've been thinking about some sort of sync event once my karaoke trauma is out of the way, possibly to run on the same night as the karaoke gala itself :shock:

I still have CLUB 95 in my back pocket.

I'm sure we're due a FUN TIMES PARTY NIGHT.

I'm generally FREE as a bird, from here on in, so WHENEVER.

Could I provisionally nab the evening of Monday the 27th for my Karaoke event? The show won't be TOO long (definitely under an hour) and I'm flexible on the start time, so it could potentially double up with another event if anyone wants to do one.

Can you pop the Midnight Massace II in plz? 24/12 MIDNIGHT (ie the stroke of Xmas)

Could I provisionally nab the evening of Monday the 27th for my Karaoke event? The show won't be TOO long (definitely under an hour) and I'm flexible on the start time, so it could potentially double up with another event if anyone wants to do one.

Can you pop the Midnight Massace II in plz? 24/12 MIDNIGHT (ie the stroke of Xmas)
I've updated the schedule with these. I will await a firm date for Penny's shenanigans.

Is this still a thing? Does it count if we're not actually in lockdown? If yes to both, can I put an mystery ABBA sync listen in for tomorrow at 7pm pls? :sweden:

Do we have the dates for the upcoming ASFM, the national finals playlists and the next ABBA sync? In the Avril thread last night I floated the idea of running an Evanescence sync listen soon, I could pop it in a spare slot next week or wait a bit (as next week might be a bit packed).

I've not confirmed the ASFM dates yet. It'll be three out of Monday to Thursday next week for the flag reveal and the two listening parties, but I need my friend to commit on which day we're going for drinks before I can actually book them. Should hear back very soon (or they can sod off).

Reactions: COB
Brilliant! Mine is just a spare hour somewhere and won't need much notice, so no rush :disco:

I've not confirmed the ASFM dates yet. It'll be three out of Monday to Thursday next week for the flag reveal and the two listening parties, but I need my friend to commit on which day we're going for drinks before I can actually book them. Should hear back very soon (or they can sod off).
I’ll have your friend’s drinks night for the next ABBA sync then. 🥳

@Moderator
Can you put me down for the following:-

8pm Tuesday 18th January ASFM: Back To Basics Flag Gala
8pm Wednesday 19th January ASFM: Back To Basics Listening Party 1
8pm Thursday 20th January ASFM: Back To Basics Listening Party 2

Sorry to leave you with the short notice one @Pingu

That’s OK I might actually do it at 7pm pre-flag gala as I’m likely out tomorrow now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom