• Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
BACKGROUND

The residents of Moopyville are all two metres apart, enjoying a lovely day out at the park. Suddenly one of the villagers Jark rides down the hill on a hospital bed. Without a ventilator, poor Jark dies. A note has been left in his doctors’ notes, “LOVE FROM THE MAFIA, MORE TO FOLLOW, 13/10”

The villagers are a heady mix of bereft, agog and furious. They decide to kill one of their own on suspicion of being a mafia member.

HOW TO PLAY

By this stage I will have sent you a PM telling you whether you are a villager or a mafia member.

Players must now choose who to kill. This is the day phase. I will accept a majority vote in the form of a poll (at this stage, if you are chosen by 11 players, you will be killed). Once the day phase ends, we go into the scary night phase. The mafia will collectively decide who to kill.

The Mafia have problems too. Due to social distancing, they’ve been split up and they don’t know who they are. There are AT LEAST TWO GROUPS of Mafia, each with at least one member. During the night phase, I need the mafia members to give me the name of a player to kill. If there is no majority, we move on to day phase and the mafia lose their chance at a kill. Some of you will know who else is in the mafia, some may not. In short, the mafia needs to identify one another to successfully play the game, otherwise, it is left to chance.

Among the innocent villages is an UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE. He or she has the power to ask one yes/no question each day phase and I will give them the answer. However, if the detective dies, there will be no more answers. I will not confirm the identity of the detective.

Once you are dead, you can still post, with the ghost emoji :ghost:

Following the experiences of my last go at running this, any mention of screen shots is strictly prohibited. If this happens, I will kill a random member of your team. The messages I send advising you will differ and Mafia have been sent two messages, one saying they’re mafia, one saying they’re villagers. They are all mafia.

If all the mafia die, the villagers win. If the villagers get to a situation when they can not win, I will end the game and the mafia will have won.

EXTRA

:kim: WARNING: This will take over your life for the next few days. It can be a bit of a head fuck. My main advice will be to enjoy the ride. If you think at any point, this is causing you stress, the option is there to pull out.

Also if you have blocked another player, I would seriously recommend unblocking during the duration of the game.

YOUR PLAYERS

@Alla - the butcher of the village (working with my assistant Kala, who is in charge of killing the animals).

@ameraal - the awkward delivery boy günther.

@big ron

@ButterTart - the venerable Herr Annkurkbreid, dramatic lead with the local theatre troupe.

@Dark Carnival

@dmlaw - Mr Quaver, the local music teacher

@Gangsta Nancy Lam

@Indie

@Jacques

@Kate - the village dog-walker. Like Toni Collette in In Her Shoes but more of a hot mess.

@KindaCool - the village alcoholic psychic. Twice divorced and goes by "Ophelia", but her real name is Luanne.

@Lucille - Denise the syphilitic village whore

@Mother Superior

@Penelope - Lady Cockpox, the loveable local anaesthetist.

@Phoenix

@POP!

@Rita

@SDF

@Suomi

@Tischlampe

@vespertine

Last edited:
Right off you go. Don't forget to lose your shit responsibly.

Will we be able to change our votes? I wan't to vote now.
I mean voting now is a bit silly, but the ability to change votes HAS swung games in the past so I think it's important to have if we don't already.

WHAT?! But they’ll only kill one person in total each night as long as they’re on the same page, unless I read that totally wrong?
Yup. I need at least half of the mafia members to nominate the same person to kill, otherwise there will be no kill.

Voting to kill someone before you've got any evidence whatsoever to go on is a BIT STUPID ALLA :D

I don't remember much except I was obsessed with some being Mafia but none of them were, and I ended up losing my mind. And Rita being a traitor.

Keep Suomi alive AT ALL COSTS, even if we’re 99.9% sure he’s Mafia. Watching his gradual descent into insanity was a real highlight last time.

we all know that Suomi is mafia and by extension you because you’re trying to protect him.

So what now? I don't get this game, how are we going to guess who is what? They're not gonna tell me if I ask them. How can you have any evidence of anything? :square:

Can we all agree to kill someone who isn't playing? It's the only way to keep this going.
No it isn't? :D We've NOT EXACTLY struggled in previous rounds to keep the game going. It's a bit suspicious that you're being so kill happy on odd pretences, which is something that traditionally serves the mafia.

No it isn't? :D We've NOT EXACTLY struggled in previous rounds to keep the game going. It's a bit suspicious that you're being so kill happy on odd pretences, which is something that traditionally serves the mafia.
Is it? Well I could go first, I have to prepare FF for tomorrow so whatever :D

You'd deffos pick well, and that would give me some clues, that was my line of thinking.
I'm trying to limit the info I give out beyond clarity. I'm aware the issue came up in the last game.

Again the detective can ask anything.

Well I am certainly the easiest target available to kill - my tip would be to look out for who suggests me dead first. It's almost too easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom