MOOPY SURVIVOR - Sign up here...

cwej

User
...so the real reason I pressed Kala for dates on Kalavision was this.

Who's in for a bitchy, back-stabbing, vote-fest of MOOPY SURVIVOR based on the TV show?

The deets:

• Running over 3 nights, Monday 18th, Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st May from 8pm-10pm-ish.
  • Requires 16 players who should be able to be online for most of that time - I've tried to make it so that it requires slightly less time commitment from players than Moopy Mafia but spread out over slightly more time and I've avoided the Tuesday 19th Impossible Princess listen.
The rules:

Phase 1:
  • Players will be split into two opposing 'tribes'.
  • Challenges will be posted which the teams compete in head-to-head.
  • The losing team must vote someone off their team. That player is out of the game.
  • Challenges will be short (no more than 10-15 minutes) and voting will happen almost immediately afterwards.
Phase 2:
  • When we are down to 10 players, the remaining players merge into one 'tribe'.
  • Now challenges are for individual immunity and the winning player becomes immune from being booted.
Phase 3:
  • When we are down to 2 players, the players that came in positions 3rd to 9th will have an opportunity to vote for who should be the winner of Moopy Survivor.

Obviously more info to follow later, as I just want to get feelers out on whether there is interest in this.

If you are interested in playing please give a big YES PLEASE below. You have until Monday 7pm to register your interest.

If we fail to get 16 players by Monday then I'll know to give this the big red light.

If we get OVER 16 players then I can either (a) draw names randomly, (b) put a public vote up for which 16 players get to play or (c) take the first 16 people to sign up. Which is the best way of doing it? Vote now.

Last edited:
Congratulations. As the first poster in the thread you can decided between option a, b and c for choosing the players.

B is the most exciting alternative but if we want a quick start, I’ll go with A.

What will the challenges be like, any teasers?

I'm potentially interested in joining and being the Parvati of the game

I’m working nights on the Wednesday and Thursday so I’m OUT :(

Some mental things, some teamwork things... I've planned a few already - I want to plan them all before we begin so that I'm not swaying things in any direction... I'm quite good at challenges. :)

One thing I didn't mention is that Tribes WILL be entirely random.

OMG. Something I can finally PLAY!!!

giphy.gif

I hope it's option B for the sake of the rest of our entertainment.

@cwej would individual forums for each "tribe" be required? I can make this happen, with as much viewing privileges as you need.

@cwej would individual forums for each "tribe" be required? I can make this happen, with as much viewing privileges as you need.

Oooo.. that could be super useful! Would love that! I'll PM you.

11 Players so far - if we get more than 16 then I will sort out a voting procedure before the game starts next week. Anyone can vote - potential players or 'audience' members.

Setting an entry deadline of Monday 11th May, 7pm.

We need a few more people, preferably those who are likely to have meltdowns mid-game...

I mean I'd run it with 12, but 16 would be a lot better.

This started well with 11 entries in 2 hours... just bumping to see if there's anyone else interested..!

I’ll play

tumblr_nl9zuzBQAt1sqbiv1o2_250.gifv

Will there be immunity idols

I’d try be Parv but likely I’m more Michele (please win on Wednesday)

Would love to Cwej but enough office politics for me currently, but totes happy to be an observer

Current line up:

Suomi
Ag
Lucille
ButterTart
Raining On Me
Rita
dmlaw
Indie
SDF
KindaCool
Penelope
Phoenix

4 more spaces available. Tell your friends.

Now I will make it first come, first served.

I'm considering it, I was just holding off as I'm working from home so have moopy on a lot in the background during the day anyway and wasn't sure I then wanted to commit to evenings as well (outside of rewatches of course!)

Go on, I'll sign up! :D

I would like to formally confirm my intention to take part now that it doesn't look like I'll fall victim to option B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom