pp1.jpg

For discussion of this part of the book

Spoiler restrictions NOT in place

Last edited:
I want a box of those MC tissues

That Audible intro :D

written and performed by Maraaaah Carey

“I saw them both riddled with regret” :(

Oh my gosh I feel really emotional! I’m only up to Existence and it feels so raw, so personal, so emancipating!

I love her. I think I’ll fall asleep listening to her read every night for the rest of my life.

Reactions: dUb
I'm reading rather than listening. Although I think that it would be better to hear her say all these words. I enjoyed the gay uncles and understanding why she's such a glamour puss.

Oh my gosh I feel really emotional! I’m only up to Existence and it feels so raw, so personal, so emancipating!

I love her. I think I’ll fall asleep listening to her read every night for the rest of my life.
Same. Chills listening to An Intention

Last edited:
“The two of them had a similar energy that seemed to block light” about her siblings

She’s not holding back

Omg it sounds incredible, downloading now girls, I’ve never done an audiobook before but I feel this really needs to be HEARD.

Absolutely! We love an acapella Sunflowers for Alfred Roy moment, not available in hard copy

Reactions: SDF
The THEATRICS of the linguine incident :D:D:D

Reactions: SDF
Absolutely! We love an acapella Sunflowers for Alfred Roy moment, not available in hard copy

and there are many!

Shout out for The Art of Letting Go too :disco:

I didn’t realise she had quite as bad a relationship with her mum

Loved Ashley with her gay mum, that she didn’t know about.

Ashley certainly knows now. :basil:

Reactions: VoR
“Chop you up and put you in the refrigerator” :D

The portrayal of FRANÇOIS!

This audiobook is a TREAT :basil:

I’ve only just started but the emotional and intellectual depth she gives her 4 year old self is too much!

Reactions: VoR
I was hoping the boy doing her hair on the way to the beach would turn out to be a young Kristofer Buckle

“And an older woman named Denise. Older. She was maybe 28” :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom