AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
pp3.jpg

For lively and insightful discussion of Part III

Spoiler restrictions not in place

Last edited:
Embarking 'pon Part III now and SO EXCITED

Going by the time left it looks like this and IV are much shorter. Good thing nobody really notices or minds these threads I suppose :side-eye:

"The saga of making Glitter was a collision of bad luck, bad timing and sabotage."

TELL IT

Listening to the Loverboy bit now :ken::tisch:

Last edited:
The TRL/exhaustion section... she's so animated and IMPASSIONED

JESUS if Pat thought Part I was the extent of her character assassination, hope she never gets to Part III :agog:

The longer this goes on, the more I hope that the ultimate parasite St*lla doesn't get a single mention :disco:

Ok the end of this part is a moment I need to see in hard copy/put on my wall

I'm real.

Although as we all know Loverboy being the best-selling single of 2001 isn't quite the mic drop moment it's purported to be :bruised:

Last edited:
Oh HIYA

I’m here for this right now

Reactions: dUb
“It became an ego fest”

Everyone but Mimi’s of course :eyes:

“Sony rushed to make a single with another female entertainer - who I do not know”

DEAD :D:D:D

That loverboy bit was a real treat :disco:

TRL

“it was highly unrehearsed” :eyes:

Just got to the end of All That Glitters

I don’t want to even quote that last line as it was amazing :disco:

I finished All That Glitters in almost one sitting. I think it was the most gripping of the parts. The bottle-episode nature of it was very effective, and it really dragged you in. There were a lot of incoherences and inconsistencies, especially the role of Morgan, and chronology of events, but you get a real sense of the mania of the time and it is fascinating to see how she really was stripped bare and whipped in public during that time.

Reactions: SDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom