Moopyvision 2021 FINAL RESULTS

Seven points for the Italian song which he didn't particularly like. :D He just can't help himself.
Erm, I did like it :D

Where did you get that from?

WELL DONE @David 5000 - a thoroughly deserved winner but don't forget: LATVIA IS COMING.

And the MOON IS - RISING!

1623003736389.png

Catching up now, been sucking cock for 2 hours, soz. Oh wow at that landslide, not a massive fan of the song but really happy with the Ukraine win, she is everything. Thank god Serbia climbed in the end, but still, 7th? I'm done with this STRAIGHT.FORUM, pick up your stuff @Penelope hun, we're leaving.

Thanks for this @David 5000

Ok in Spanish only the 3rd meaning is bad, but that's not what I meant Cicciolino :love:

diabólico, ca
Del lat. tardío diabolĭcus, y este del gr. bizant.διαβολικός diabolikós.

1. adj. Perteneciente o relativo al diablo.

2. adj. Enrevesado, muy difícil.

3. adj. coloq. perverso (‖ sumamente malo). Idea diabólica.

Ok in Spanish only the 3rd meaning is bad, but that's not what I meant Cicciolino :love:

diabólico, ca
Del lat. tardío diabolĭcus, y este del gr. bizant.διαβολικός diabolikós.

1. adj. Perteneciente o relativo al diablo.

2. adj. Enrevesado, muy difícil.

3. adj. coloq. perverso (‖ sumamente malo). Idea diabólica.
Aww I knew sweetie but we need the posts!

STILL LEAVING THOUGH :evil:

She’s always got her baking empire (and Tix) to fall back on.

I much prefer Mata Hari to Cleopatra - it’s just a much stronger year.

I'd like to nominate THE RAVEN QUEEN as the second winner of the VISIONARY DREAM AWARD anyway, please.

@Suomi?
as it is written, so it is done. The Raven Queen will join Sopho and @David_5000 as the third recipient of this prestigious award.
😍 at the Raven Queen getting an ACTUAL Moopyvision trophy to go on the mantelpiece next to her Visionary Dream Award (which her sphynx cat has no doubt spent the last 12 months batting onto the floor :disco:)

Agog that she ever won TBH!
Cleopatra and that overrated earnest Italian tripe everyone pissed their gussets over just because he performed it in a large empty room both finishing ahead of Solovey (and Think About Things not even top 5!) was a bit odd even at the time, but now seems full-on LUDICROUS with a year's reflection.

Cleopatra and that overrated earnest Italian tripe everyone pissed their gussets over just because he performed it in a large empty room both finishing ahead of Solovey (and Think About Things not even top 5!) was a bit odd even at the time, but now seems full-on LUDICROUS with a year's reflection.
Diodato was excellent even before the spine-tingling arena* performance.

Based on Ag's all-time Eurovision contest, Lithuania was the lasting winner of 2020, which seems about right.

*Host of Eurovision 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom