Five sets of votes left; after 30/35 voters it looks like:

1 - Sweden - 222 points
2 - Spain - 171 points
3 - United Kingdom - 168 points
4 - Serbia - 150 points
5 - Romania - 109 points

So starting us down the finishing stretch we have @Butterfly

MV2022-61.png

As much as I love Sweden and expected to do well, I didn't see it coming. In every Spanish web this has been done UK finished second (after Chanel, so that's technically winning), so I was convinced it would be a landslide here, and I really wanted to happen because after so many years of darkness you deserve it. Too many Croatian posters, I guess.

As much as I love Sweden and expected to do well, I didn't see it coming. In every Spanish web this has been done UK finished second (after Chanel, so that's technically winning), so I was convinced it would be a landslide here, and I really wanted to happen because after so many years of darkness you deserve it. Too many Croatian posters, I guess.
I feel that although we are all supportive of Sam, the song itself isn't that
Moopy-friendly, in particular when compared with Sweden or Spain

We've got this far into a Eurovision thread and not a peep from @VoR - time to change that.

MV2022-63.png

Netherlands at number 5 and Ireland into the top 10 would be a fitting end to this.

Sam did a good job but it doesn't mean I'm arsed about listening to the song again :bad:

Reactions: VoR
The top 3 was incredibly tight for me, but I just felt like Sweden and Serbia’s songs would probably have a slightly longer shelf life for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom