Moopyvision 2022: final voting

I have voted

Predicting UK to romp to the victory fueled by frothing flag-wavers down-voting the other favourites out of spite and besmirching the good name of this contest. And don't say it was already besmirched because of Cleopatra because that still FUCKS

• Love
Reactions: D5K
TOTALLY ROBBED ME OF 3 MINUTES OF MY LIFE (x2) THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK, MORE LIKE!
You could have always taken the time to do the dishes or perhaps some sewing if that’s going to be your attitude towards such a class act

CHOICES!

Would that it were, love, would that it were!

I didn't mean you anyway, since you're clearly going to kick over the pram for ALL the favourites :D
:D Not ALL

Are you accusing me of being perverse with strange tastes I MEAN AS IF :tongueout:

By the way I do apologise to our Australian viewers (@Marilyn and the others :disco:) for my unpleasant in-lounge remarks about koalas and kookaburras when your poxy jury had the nerve to give us NOTHING but I’d probably say it all again :disco:

Oh Zen not “Boom Bang A Bang (Caramella Version)” :(

I have voted

Predicting UK to romp to the victory fueled by frothing flag-wavers down-voting the other favourites out of spite and besmirching the good name of this contest.
It's gonna be a landslide anyway, so I hope not because that's pathetic.

Giving us not even a single point was utterly ridiculous and I would suggest deliberately spiteful. I thought they LIKED things with guitars?

:D at THAT being the reason. No idea. They’re VERY BITTER
I thought they were on the same page than UK, musically I mean. And his vocals were the best of the night, so not making their top 10 was shocking. You would expect that from the Italian jury and their dodgy voting, but not from Oz. Unless the jury was Courtney and friends and all they wanted was uptempos and booty. But still.

I'm just cross-referencing how people voted in the semis to decide who deserves a nudge to vote in the final, and who can happily be left alone.

This closes this afternoon so last chance to have your say - your vote will still make a difference!

Best get going on the scoreboards

*opens up MS paint*

The winner is obvious, I just hope Chanel isn't too robbed and makes the top 3, after reading some comments I fear a backlash from some people. :cry:
Is it really ? I'd have thought it was Sam versus Cornelia no ?

I really don't see Moopy giving Sam 12s at all. In what world is it the favourite of either discerning or undiscerning gays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom