Moopyvision 2022: final voting

D5K

Here to stay
MOOPYVISION 2022: the sound of moopy

1652633655466-png.10051

The lineup is complete, the artists are ready, and the black circular moving centrepiece of our stage is complete!

8eec89f8f1a22bd4b49cf6e0d7246914.jpg

It's time for the final of Moopyvision 2022 - please PM me votes for your top ten songs in the usual format from the following majestic running order. Voting closes at 15:00 BST on Saturday 28 May.

Czech Republic: We Are Domi - Lights Off
Romania: WRS - Llámame
Portugal: Maro - Saudade, saudade
Finland: The Rasmus - Jezebel
Cyprus: Andromache - Ela
France: Alvan and Ahez - Fulenn
Norway: Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf a Banana
Ireland: Brooke - That's Rich
Italy: Mahmood and Blanco - Brividi
Spain: Chanel - SloMo
Netherlands: S10 - De diepte
Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra - Stefania
Lithuania: Monika Liu - Sentimentai
San Marino: Achille Lauro - Stripper
Albania: Ronela Hajati - Sekret
Israel: Michael Ben David - I.M
Greece: Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together
Iceland: Systur - Með hækkandi sól
Moldova: Zdob și Zdub and Advahov Brothers - Trenulețul
Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer
Austria: Lumix feat. Pia Maria - Halo
United Kingdom: Sam Ryder - Space Man
Poland: Ochman - River
Serbia: Konstrakta - In corpore sano
Estonia: Stefan - Hope

12 -
10 -
08 -
07 -
06 -
05 -
04 -
03 -
02 -
01 -

Start voting now, and don't even think about any collusion :UncomfortableQuestion:

Eight sets of votes in and six different countries have 12s :disco:

What is this?
Moopy's parallel universe version of Eurovision where we get to vote ourselves.

You probably made the mistake of posting in a Eurovision thread recently so will have been caught by my aggressive tagging.

How long do we have to vote? I did wonder what on earth this was, but did have my suspicions. I enjoyed the viewings, so sure I'll vote if time permits :disco:

How long do we have to vote? I did wonder what on earth this was, but did have my suspicions. I enjoyed the viewings, so sure I'll vote if time permits :disco:
The forum's already starting to turn cold so this closes on Saturday to wrap it all up before June arrives.

I’m quite intrigued to see where the results go. Last year it felt inevitable that it’d be a Ukraine walkover but I feel like it could be QUITE CLOSE.

I’m quite intrigued to see where the results go. Last year it felt inevitable that it’d be a Ukraine walkover but I feel like it could be QUITE CLOSE.
Spoiler: hun, a UK walkover :rolleyes: (rolleyes to Soldi not seeing this, not to UK smashing this)

Actually @David 5000 could you revise my votes as follows, please. I think I might have been hacked :(

12 Latvia
10 Norway
08 Australia (EIGHT POINTS FOR HER :disco:)
07 Denmark
06 Slovenia
05 Switzerland
04 Georgia
03 Belgium
02 Germany
01 Bulgaria

:disco::disco::disco:
Sadly, most of those songs were baked into a pie following the semi finals. :(

• Haha
Reactions: D5K
I do hope that fans of some of the lounge favourites aren't going to be disappointed with my votes :)
I can already see certain corners seething when the Soldi jury are called and I can’t wait to see them all fingering themselves furious :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom