Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020

COB

The ⭐ 👹
moopyvision-logo.jpg

TRAILER:

The submission period has now closed, and I can confirm that your runners and riders are -

@Beverley
@Chlammy
@COB
@cwej
@Diddy
@dUb
@Iguana
@PopLife
@SDF
@ZenGiraffe

These ten performers will be debuting their entries at an exclusive event LIVE from Joanna Dee's Nightclub on Wednesday 3rd June, kicking off at 7:15pm. Please join me in wishing them all the best of luck! More details to follow.

Last edited:
Intrigued by this mystery participant :o

I ordered a personalised Daði Freyr jumper on Wednesday and I do hope it arrives in time that I can wear it during my performance. Perhaps I'll even do a much improved rendition of that song

I'm talking it up too much :tongueout: But I did receive an entry from someone that didn't answer the poll!

If anyone DOES want to send me an entry this week, but you didn't answer the poll (or said no but have realised the error of your ways), then please do! I will accept them, as I'm worried that if one or two of the yeses change their mind we could potentially have less than ten entries which would require fiddling with how voting works.

Omg I don’t think I want a Eurovision style vote

how brutal :D

I'm sure everyone will be nice! And if they aren't, any hard feelings will surely be forgotten at the exclusive green room afterparty down at Joanna Dee's featuring the famous mountain of Tangy Toms :disco:

I'm sure everyone will be nice! And if they aren't, any hard feelings will surely be forgotten at the exclusive green room afterparty down at Joanna Dee's featuring the famous mountain of Tangy Toms :disco:

:disco: Tangy Toms! I do hope that her glamorous sister Vivienne Dee will be invited, or VEE DEE as she’s known to pals :disco:

I note with excitement that there’s the distinct possibility of someone going home with NOTHING (apart from constant squeezes of the boob, several fat ones up the bum and non-stop facefuls of Tangy Toms at the AFTERPARTY) if all confirmed players submit entries. Oh the horror! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom