Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 1. Tonight 7:30pm

Oh Christ I have this and ASFM to get through. Thank god the next round of Moopyvision 00s is some way away because of drugs

Another few votes in and I'm really pleased with the way the leaderboard is shaping up. I'd hoped this rate would reward hidden gems and it's certainly fulfilling the brief :disco:

Christ I’m surprised you’re not all on drugs being able to get through this shower of losers

Admittedly I have gone through both parts of ASFM today, and thought I could push through this too. 🥴

I can count the number of tits out amazing songs that I didn’t know on one hand.

I’m up to Chocolatte (oof..) and I think only the one Rybak beat and that Spanish woman have torn my tits off.

You know when xenomania used to write songs with eye catching but nonsensical titles that didn’t bear a lot of relevance to the song?

Chocolatte is like that except half of the lyrics are just shouting Chocolatte

You know when xenomania used to write songs with eye catching but nonsensical titles that didn’t bear a lot of relevance to the song?

Chocolatte is like that except half of the lyrics are just shouting Chocolatte
Chocolatte is one of the most important contributions to popular culture the Netherlands has ever made. It's timeless.

Queen Loreen showing us that Statements really WAS AMAZING and we weren’t just saying so Suomi didn’t slit our throats one by one like Final Destination.

How many heats are there going to be?

If it’s more than 5…
dive GIF

I think the nominations should've been capped at TEN - at least half of this is REAL SHIT

anyway DONE

Getting onto this in the next day or two - I'm starting to have nightmares about falling behind and having 300 songs to rate in half an hour.

I've become slightly obsessed with the Zodiak video over the last ten days; I'd never heard the song before.

Am baffled by the (at least) three different dance routines in the same song (the overenergetic three on the left including the woman who's far too into it, Yaron jiggling slightly in the middle, then the two others who they seem to try to hide from the camera). And it looks like they decided to give him a dance routine for the chorus, but ran out of money after the first two lines! It's a masterpiece :disco:

I would REALLY love to put to the test just how well an unashamed, balls to the wall schlager song like Someday would do in 2020s Eurovision. Not compromised to make it sound like it could be in the charts, just a well-composed song that pushes all the schlager buttons with a performer who can REALLY sing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom