Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 2. TODAY @ 3PM + Very good + Diddy excited

This plural version of Superhero is a mystery. The version I have is definitely "Super Heroes", and all the "I"s are definitely "we"s; but there's very little evidence of it online at all! Apart from a few pages from 2008 referring to "Super Heroes" as a song title.

Heat 3 coming tomorrow at 7:30 :disco:

I quite liked doing the afternoon show but I’m away this weekend and won’t get back until about 5 tomorrow.
I’m at my parents this weekend and won’t be back until 8, so any delay to that would be delightful.

How THE FUCK did Amorosi not win that Aussie NF, losing to Montaigne?!? WTAF

I did like the nonsense drama of her signing about someone playing the victim when she literally starts the song pristinely laying next to a staged car crash :D

I think I may be living for Vicky Leandros

I can’t tell if she’s blind or just tired, or she’s from the Real Housewives Düsseldorf

Christ, Valentina Monnetta is looking old

Oh wait no it’s just some reheated gammon

WAIT no is that Shirley Clamp??

I feel a bit conflicted over A1
I love that song, but I think I’ve either never seen the NF Perf or tried to forget it, how mega cringe the two Brits are

OK I made it finally

Definitely better than Heat 1, though HOW some of you nominated some of these. One of them was SO BAD... I wanna give it a ZE-RO. And that IS possible, so I give it a ZE-RO

OK I made it finally

Definitely better than Heat 1, though HOW some of you nominated some of these. One of them was SO BAD... I wanna give it a ZE-RO. And that IS possible, so I give it a ZE-RO
Yeah it’s all a bit TOO masochistic for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom