My Monday brings all the boys to the yard

I just got a work email in which I learned I’m one pay band above the group that are getting a £1,500 one-off cost of living payment.

So that’s motivating! :argh:

On my way to Legoland with not one but FIVE of my nieces/great nieces

PLEASE SEND HELP

I need to go into town to print some photos (what is this? 1998)

Just back from a weekend in Dublin and if I haven’t caught covid I’ll be SHOCKED

Make sure to bring a couple of 10p's incase you need to make a phone call.

eiikdhb.jpg

@Pipo

flavor-of-love-tiffany-pollard.gif

I'm trying to find something to do for our wedding anniversary this year. I was thinking of a spa break but why are things just SO expensive? :argh:

Just put in my offer on the flat I am determined to buy :o Now for an excruciating twenty-ish hours until I find out whether I was successful...

At least the system is much better in Scotland than here. Nothing is guaranteed, people get so stung after investing so much into a property:(

Reactions: COB
Did you spend much in the shop? :o
The shop on the way out? Not a penny, we didn't go in. The queue to get in was one thing - the queue for the checkout we could see through the window, something else entirely.

The shop on the way out? Not a penny, we didn't go in. The queue to get in was one thing - the queue for the checkout we could see through the window, something else entirely.

Ah that's probably the best way! We went in about 4:45pm and the queue started to build up after that quickly.

When you're less brain dead, I need some suggestions on a nice hotel somewhere not too far from home.

When you're less brain dead, I need some suggestions on a nice hotel somewhere not too far from home.
For your wedding anniversary? With or without K & D?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom