My Number One v Fuego

Yeah yeah fire

• Total voters

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Two of the best ethnic bangers of the modern era of Eurovision :disco:

One won the whole thing, the other was expected to but was beaten by a chicken themed #MeToo anthem!

Reactions: RJN
Very tough. They're both basically at the peak of their genre, a generation apart.

I still chuckle at the memory of @Sheena claiming that in the 'good old days', we used to get 13 Fuegos a year. AS IF :D

I’m not sure Moopy would cope with two Fuegos in one year never mind a third of the contest!

I still chuckle at the memory of @Sheena claiming that in the 'good old days', we used to get 13 Fuegos a year. AS IF :D
TBF Back in the day, there were many of a similar nature. Fuego felt like a revival of a long missed genre hence its popularity.

It really feels like both of them are capable of taking down the Great Wall of China, but I'll go with Fuego - the live version has more PRIMAL FORCE in the final chorus, the likes of which unseen since La La Love

Jury's out on whether Helena would've been able to deliver the kind of stage performance Eleni did in 2018, but for my money I far prefer her version of Fuego on record - her AD LIBS on the final chorus :disco:

TBF Back in the day, there were many of a similar nature. Fuego felt like a revival of a long missed genre hence its popularity.

Yeah, I agree with this. Fuego wouldn't have been out of place in 2005 at all (this is not a bad thing but it's why I think people weren't as red-hot about it initially) but the performance totally elevated it into 2019.

The is pretty balanced so far with a slight edge for Fuego, which is I'm pretty satisfied with even though I voted for Helena.

YOU’RE MY LOVER

UNDERCOVER

belly dance GIF

YOU’RE MY SECRET PASSION

AND I HAVE NO OTHER

Helena also had shirtless-ish male dancers :horny:

The bald bearded one in particular :horny:

I'm giving the edge to Helena - the moment the dancers form the "1" gives me chills every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom