My top 32 favourite Real Housewives of ALL TIME: room for MORE?

What a fabulous writeup! Pettifleur is one of the most despicable characters on TV, but you end up not resisting her. She was absolutely essential to season 3 and the Dubai trip. The way she winds everyone else up is too hilarious.

tumblr_nnyzetvgL51qds5ako1_500.gif

Omg I just saw the preview for Petitfleur’s 50th with her BIG REVEAL.

That episode is BONKERS! From the set up of the EJACULATING FOREST, to the DANCE, to Jackie and Janet's SAUCER EYES to Gina getting her toe SLAMMED in a door :disco:

A classic piece of television! Watch out for Chyka's minion on-the-ground at Pettifleur's apartment who is DESPERATELY trying not to actually strangle and murder her.

God her apartment is HORRID.

Another favourite Pettifleur scene I think is early in season 2, when there's lot of SWEEPING SHOTS of her hideous apartment and an introduction to her family including her weird son that she obviously fancies. ANYWAY you see them eating dinner on a long table that is all made up, look a bit closer and they are literally eating a KFC FAMILY BUCKET for dinner :D

Such understated elegance :disco:

Another favourite Pettifleur scene I think is early in season 2, when there's lot of SWEEPING SHOTS of her hideous apartment and an introduction to her family including her weird son that she obviously fancies. ANYWAY you see them eating dinner on a long table that is all made up, look a bit closer and they are literally eating a KFC FAMILY BUCKET for dinner :D

Such understated elegance :disco:

YES YES YES. Pettifleur borderline having the hots for her son will never not be awkward.

They REALLY need to bring Pettifleur back for season 5 SURELY :D She's become a total Housewives legend within the fanbase :D

"Gamble was ranting at me like - who let the dog out? For Christ sake, get back in your CAGE!" :disco:

By and large I agree with your thoughts.

Christina - what a woman :disco: I love how she is about 25 years younger than all the others, and is just a good time girl. However, she is actually also rather intelligent and as you said, an unexpected voice of reason throughout. The Mia story line is just fantastically batshit as well!

Reiko - What a lovely woman. She is the standard 'sensible' one and not exactly screen gold, but it's nice to have that cornerstone there to show a bit of normality.

Jody - what an absolute monster! She's like Andrea with NEEDING HER APOLOGY and she really is an absolute thundercunt! Issuing the papers on Mary - like how utterly shameless over a fucking comment! However, she is highly entertaining and a total villian.

Ronnie - I've come back around to Ronnie. At the start I wasn't fussed as I thought the whole fight with Mary was a bit of a copout from her. Along the lines of 'yes, if I want a drink I'll ask for one and you CANT say a THING Mary. However, if you offer me one, you're an enabler :eyes: '. There wasn't alot of responsibility being taken by her for her actions. However, she is now back to being much more fabulous later in the season.

Mary - I'm sorry babe, I disagree. Maybe she has some victim tendencies, but I genuinely think she is pretty lovely and the attacks on her have been pretty extreme. Getting served the court papers for one comment (that Christina actually said?) is ridiculous; the whole 'you said we weren't Jewish' fiasco which I think was actually Ronnie (or certainly was towards the end) and poking attack; Ronnie blaming her for her own drinking when Ronnie showed up absolutely twatted to Mary's and demanded wine etc - she has been a bit of a punching bag and I still think has dealt with it with an air of class that some of the others do not have. I'm sure she's not completely innocent but I don't think she is really much at fault.

This is amazing :disco: :D It's SUCH an incredible season.

My view of Mary MIGHT be skewed from season 2 where I find her absolutely insufferable with her continued victim complex :D
There's a scene in that season where she makes THREE entirely different excuses in a row, about quite serious stuff like DYING CHILDREN, to be excused from a dinner as she's being "bullied" - only to be seen after she leaves drinking in the bar next door with friends :D I just don't buy her at all SOZ!

I love Jody so much. She's like a parody of a Housewife that stretches for an entire season instead of just a single comedy sketch :D

I know SOOO many Middle Eastern people who lie about their nationality/ethnicity/[insert identity here]. My Irani friend STILL tried to peddle the FALSEHOOD that he's "half Russian half French and a bit of Brazilian" LOOOL. It's so cringey.

Wow no need to shade @RaspberrySwirl so hard

I like Petitfleur, she was enjoyable and yes her sister was great and obviously hated her. They should bring her back.

I just remember thinking that her sister was clearly only doing the whole thing for the MONEY. She had ZERO interest in being sisters, friends or acquaintances.

Do we EVER SEE PF’S HUSBAND AGAIN?!? He’s seemingly not at her birthday party.

So in the past 24 HOURS Pettifleur has apparently become renowned in Australia for vomiting into her hands then swallowing it again :zombie:
She's coining it the "reverse vomit"

Absolutely grotesque, but thanks for timing it with your write up reveal babe x

Oh my god, complete sidebar but Julia Morris is, of course, a QoL. :disco:

She's currently starring in I'm A Celebrity Australia RIGHT NOW!
Hoping for both a YouTube cutdown of whatever meltdowns she has THERE, and a glittering return in the still-to-be-filmed Melbourne season 5 :disco:

I’ve never heard of her before IACGMOOH but she’s been quite nice so far.

Omg just watched the scene with Pettifleur’s sister :D I was screaming at her just OOZING DISGUST, please say there’s more of her!

I THINK she only appears twice - have you got to the iconic PARK BENCH scene yet? It's my fave :disco:

In unrelated news we are now down to the FINAL FIVE (albeit with 6 Housewives still to come :D )
ANY LAST MINUTE PREDICTIONS ALL? I can exclusively reveal the 6 left come from FIVE different franchises :disco:

I still think Lydia may be in with a shot.

Surely she will be above those at the bottom end of the 32? And Wurst seems to have a bit of a hard-on for her :disco:

Reactions: COB
I’m presuming Season 3 is where LYDIOT comes into her own as in 1 she was hateful and 2 just boring! I’m only a few episodes into 3 but she’s already a bit more knowing/self-aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom