My top 32 favourite Real Housewives of ALL TIME: room for MORE?

I hope Queen Gizelle is making an appearance

CoarseThoseDassierat-small.gif

ZqLX7YJ49pkL8pXo8

I hope Queen Gizelle is making an appearance
ZqLX7YJ49pkL8pXo8

WHO KNOWS :D :disco:

17: Camille Grammar - The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills

HarmlessScientificAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

JUSTICE 4 CAMILLE! Truly I believe one of the most misunderstood Housewives of ALL TIME!

Camille Grammar was an OG of Beverley Hills, and let's be honest she TORE UP the first season and is a huge reason why Beverley Hills was OUT OF THE BLOCKS AMAZING.
Camille was snooty, extremely SHARP-TONGUED, a complete tormentor of various women in the cast (AND THEIR FRIENDS) and did it all with a completely unbothered face (and voice), with the constant demeanour of a cat that got the cream.

In the world of Real Housewives in 2020, she would absolutely be CELEBRATED as a cast member, and would possibly be touted as a GOD TIER Housewife based on season 1 alone. HOWEVER, unfortunately it wasn't 2020 when season 1 aired - fan communities of the show just didn't EXIST in the same way that they do these days on Reddit, Instagram and Moopy.

The backlash Camille got from the press and fanbase at the time for her first season on the show was REAL, and coupled with a messy divorce from her husband, the lesser known Kelsey Grammar - star of 'Frasier', Camille returned for season 2 a somewhat censored and camera-aware version of herself - NOT TO SAY that season 2 didn't still have her moments (she really did), but it wasn't quite ALL ON THE TABLE in the same way as we saw in season one.
Camille officially "left" the show after season 2 ended, and before I JUMP INTO the Camille specifics, Such is Camille's dark and somewhat intoxicating POWER - in many ways she still feels FAR MORE a part of the show to this very day than some ACTUAL CAST MEMBERS DO - helped of course via her notable guest appearances and social media posts :disco:

RelievedExhaustedAmphibian-small.gif

In many ways, Camille comes from the Gilda school of UNBOTHERED. Her style is cold, detached, controlled and generally uninterested. She doesn't drink much, and generally doesn't lose her cool on the show at all. This is often CONFUSING for the other women in the cast, as they have absolutely NO IDEA how to take her and Camille herself admits she doesn't really CARE for female company at all :D (Aside for of course, her constant companion DeDe, who is clearly head over heels in love with Camille, to Camille's complete indifference :D )

As mentioned season 1 is where Camille really shines, with a spectacular run of feuds, too-close-for-comfort relationships with younger men and bonkers dinner parties.

Tormenting Kim Richard's sister (who is apparently named Kyle) is a full time hobby for Camille during this season, and the pair play a DELICIOUS game of cat and mouse through the season with Camille openly mocking, and admitting she was playing MIND GAMES with Kim's sister through the season via the medium of her confessionals (these wouldn't have been seen by any of the other women until the season aired :D) :disco:

giphy.gif

THIS is where the JUSTICE 4 CAMILLE refrain I opened this write up with comes into play. I actually cannot remember what the Camille/Kyle season 1 fight was REALLY ABOUT (I think Camille accused Kyle of saying something unbecoming about Camille who later denied it?).

tenor.gif

At the time of airing fans rallied against Camille assuming Kyle was being targeted. As time has progressed it's become increasingly apparent that Kyle is hardly a nice person HERSELF - and if you watch the season with the perspective that everything Camille says is the TRUTH, it really shows her in a new light. There has been a movement to CLEAR CAMILLE's NAME over things that happened in season 1 that Camille got the blame for online over the past few years, and obviously it's one I entirely subscribe to :disco:

The other big notable season 1 moment is OF COURSE, THE DINNER PARTY FROM HELL! :disco:

Ay1h.gif

The Dinner Party From Hell is hands down the best episode of Housewives of all time. SORRY Melbourne in Dubai, SORRY New York Scary Island, SORRY Atlanta Phaedra takedown at Reunion, SORRY New Jersey Country Club etc. etc. The best episode is THIS ONE.

If you haven't seen it just GIVE UP NOW and go and give it a watch in isolation. It's SO GOOD there's an extended cut that focuses entirely on the dinner party footage.

This episode is bonkers, and admittedly is helped along somewhat by Camille's VAPING PSYCHIC FRIEND Allison Dubois :disco:

allison-dubois-drinking-rhobh.jpg

Camille gets Allison extremely drunk on huge GOBLETS of MARTINI, and in a somewhat Lady Macbeth-esque fashion sits back as her unhinged psychic sidekick picks off foes of Camille across the table one by one, and quite literally OBLITERATES them through her psychic predictions :D
giphy.gif

It's as entertaining as it is absolutely ludicrous, and another example of when Housewives took the notion of HIGH CAMP and truly ran with it.

Allison's KILLER DIG was of course at Camille's number one enemy Kyle, delivering the line "He will never emotionally fulfil you, EVER" cold as ice whilst also suggesting her husband is VERY UNFAITHFUL.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Camille later gets involved, picking off Kyle's friend FAYE RESNICK from across the table, having apparently not noticed her being in her home all evening (:D) with her own immortal phrase:
0af77bf369718aa9068992a5df21053c46a25db0.gifv

ae8a57cd9dee42f782c5493c6e751d579fca3d38.gifv

4e9fc643ea6d4b67e463158d81e94990.gif

giphy.gif

:D

Can ANYBODY refer to Faye Resnick without putting "The morally corrupt" beforehand? I think not! Truly an iconic line. (Let us all not forget either that Camille had ALSO posed in Playboy, but in the "underwear" section apparently :D NOT MORALLY CORRUPT GUYS!)

SPEAKING of iconic lines, I believe Camille is genuinely one of the more intelligent Housewives to have been cast on the show. However due to her blonde Malibu beach babe appearance, it's pretty evident Camille struggles to get people to take her intellect seriously - causing her to throw BIG WORDS into her conversations and confessionals seemingly at random to underline AT ALL TIMES that she has a brain :D The most famous example of this is of course:
L84S.gif

I believe googling of the word "pernicious" went THROUGH THE ROOF shortly after that scene aired.

OK I'm going to try and speed through the rest of my notes as this is already A LOT:
- Season 2 Camille was a lot more reserved as mentioned, and she clearly had absolutely ZERO TIME for any of the Housewives that didn't have money :D She point blank IGNORES Taylor, Kim, Brandi and million-dollar-lollipop-holder-woman for most of the season :D Her big moment came however when the incredibly dark Taylor storyline came to it's head, where Camille confronted her as to the alleged abuse in her marriage. This is a TOTALLY different topic in itself so I won't dive in deep, but it was quite a SOBERING moment.
tenor.gif

- Camille has since popped up in various seasons, and for me is often the HIGHLIGHT! :D
giphy.gif

She once alleged Lisa Vanderpump's breath STINKS, that Dorit and PK owe LOADS OF MONEY to her friend, and in the most recent season literally told boring Teddi she wasn't worth her time TO HER FACE and turned away :D

tenor.gif

- Camille remains vocal and quite messy about the show on social media, but in a weirdly NON-THIRSTY way compared to so many other ex-Housewives. Sure I'm sure there is SOME THIRST there, but she generally seems to do it for her own amusement, and because she likes pissing Kyle Richards off.
- I'd LOVE Camille to make a full time return, and they are idiots for not centring the show around Camille instead of Kyle - but sadly I feel her moment may be gone now. Camille has the money, the glamour, the bitchery and the smarts - it seems such a shame not to put it centre stage in a franchise that's under so much attack. Unfortunately Camille doesn't have many ALLIES in the cast (present OR past :D)
- FINALLY the fabulous Instagrammer @PetShopBoy (A MUST FOLLOW FOR HIS STORIES!) recently unearthed this footage of a very young Camille dancing on Club MTV in the 80s, it's QUITE A WATCH for the fanz :D

It may also help explain her ICONIC dancing in Las Vegas :D

giphy.gif

There can only be ONE GIF to end a Camille write up :disco: I desperately hope and pray this gif falls into frequent use on moopy FROM NOW ON! :disco:
tenor.gif

God bless you Camille Grammar :disco: NEXT!

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that the left side of this meme is from this episode?

5df773cefd9db21a1c58b0c4

Also if Camille came back I'd totally watch Beverly Hills again. She's amazing!

This was from season 2 with the batshit Taylor meltdown at the beach house. Taylor isn't PART of this countdown, but I might do a write up of her anyway as there really is SO MUCH TO SAY :D

God my view of later days Camille is so different I agree that she was great in season 1 and then totally subdued in season 2 after earning the title most hated housewife. She pops in and out afte that but her return in season 9 (she was almost given a diamond) was such a disaster, she was desperate one moment talking about how LVP’s breath stinks and her gums were receeding and then turn around and be LVP’s only supporter. Trying to cozy up to Kyle and make her a bridesmaid to Kyle’s utter bemusement.

Sure, telling Teddi she’s worthless was a great moment but then she came back in season 10 and literally got told to fuck off by each of the women (she goes from Rinna to Erika to Denise in one party and they all give her nothing). She then turns around and films with Denise when Denise was on the outs and claims that she doesn’t want to be part of the show when she’s not just thirsty but parched.

Also let’s not forget she supported Brett Kavanaugh to the bemusement of all the women (Kelsey is a hardcore republican and I think she’s the same but less vocal).

Also let’s not forget she supported Brett Kavanaugh to the bemusement of all the women (Kelsey is a hardcore republican and I think she’s the same but less vocal).

Was just going to say. I've always had great time for Camille but her support of Kavanaugh was appalling. Especially as a survivor of sexual abuse herself.

I did leave out Camille's Republican tendencies as it didn't fit the narrative of my write up, but yes - for somebody seemingly quite intelligent it is BIZARRE.

I wasn't aware of the Kavanaugh support, and I'm scared to google it now :D

They’re all out to dinner at the same time the hearings are happening and Rinna brings it up. Everyone turns on Camille so quickly she flees and then in a desperate attempt asks Kyle to be her bridesmaid.

God my view of later days Camille is so different I agree that she was great in season 1 and then totally subdued in season 2 after earning the title most hated housewife. She pops in and out afte that but her return in season 9 (she was almost given a diamond) was such a disaster, she was desperate one moment talking about how LVP’s breath stinks and her gums were receeding and then turn around and be LVP’s only supporter. Trying to cozy up to Kyle and make her a bridesmaid to Kyle’s utter bemusement.

Sure, telling Teddi she’s worthless was a great moment but then she came back in season 10 and literally got told to fuck off by each of the women (she goes from Rinna to Erika to Denise in one party and they all give her nothing). She then turns around and films with Denise when Denise was on the outs and claims that she doesn’t want to be part of the show when she’s not just thirsty but parched.

I am blinded by how much I like Camille, I love it whenever she pops up on screen :D WHO CARES about basics such as pleasantry and loyalty :D

Season 1 Camille really is god-tier Housewives material. Even her solo scenes (with DeDe, her tennis trainer, anyone) in season 1 are better than many group scenes in later Beverly Hills seasons. The absolute, unfiltered DRIVEL that used to come out of her mouth before she realised how horrific a person she would come across on camera was such gold.

If given the option to watch the next season of Beverly Hills OR a few episodes made up of all of the unaired Camille solo scenes and confessionals from season 1 that ended up on the cutting room floor, I would go for the second option without hesitation.

And I truly, 100% believe that season 1 Camille is the real Camille. That's who she is. And I hate that she pandered to public opinion of her and changed everything about herself after that first season. Though, in fairness, how could anyone not, given the scale of national HATRED that came her way. :D

That being said, I also believe that she is ready to return to giving us her true self on camera - to return to being season 1 Camille. That's how desparate she is to be back on the show. Unfortunately, it's probably too late. All the other cast members realise just how parched she is, and how much of a loose cannon she is as a result, and probably refuse to film with her. Which is a shame. Whereas LVP and Denise were hounded off the show by this current group, I think Camille has the strength to take on all of them and stay.

My dream scenario for BH: Camille comes back, Dorit forms an alliance with her, and they obliterate Kylie, Rinna and Erika off the show, while Garcelle cackles approvingly from the sidelines. Camille, Dorit and Garcelle inherit the show. We have our new era of BH.

I've love a full time return from Camille but can't see Kyle ever allowing that to happen. Kyle is too concerned with looking like the 'nice' one and knows Camille would break through that facade so we'd see the real Kyle.

Season 1 Camille really is god-tier Housewives material. Even her solo scenes (with DeDe, her tennis trainer, anyone) in season 1 are better than many group scenes in later Beverly Hills seasons. The absolute, unfiltered DRIVEL that used to come out of her mouth before she realised how horrific a person she would come across on camera was such gold.

If given the option to watch the next season of Beverly Hills OR a few episodes made up of all of the unaired Camille solo scenes and confessionals from season 1 that ended up on the cutting room floor, I would go for the second option without hesitation.

And I truly, 100% believe that season 1 Camille is the real Camille. That's who she is. And I hate that she pandered to public opinion of her and changed everything about herself after that first season. Though, in fairness, how could anyone not, given the scale of national HATRED that came her way. :D

That being said, I also believe that she is ready to return to giving us her true self on camera - to return to being season 1 Camille. That's how desparate she is to be back on the show. Unfortunately, it's probably too late. All the other cast members realise just how parched she is, and how much of a loose cannon she is as a result, and probably refuse to film with her. Which is a shame. Whereas LVP and Denise were hounded off the show by this current group, I think Camille has the strength to take on all of them and stay.

My dream scenario for BH: Camille comes back, Dorit forms an alliance with her, and they obliterate Kylie, Rinna and Erika off the show, while Garcelle cackles approvingly from the sidelines. Camille, Dorit and Garcelle inherit the show. We have our new era of BH.

What a post! :disco: I'd be VERY HERE for a thread of Will Housewives hot takes JUST SAYING! :disco:

TOTALLY agree re the choice of a new season or archive Camille FROM THE VAULTS.
I'd absolutely choose Camille footage all the way. Imagine season 1 recut to focus entirely on Camille as the sole main star, the stuff of gay dreams :disco:

I agree also that a Camille return be incredible, and would see the return of season 1 Camille. She's smart enough to know that the internet would be behind her should she return to her true persona in 2020. Sadly however I just don't see it. As Phoenix mentioned - there are no allies - all the cast HATE HER :D

But your Beverley Hills reboot fanfic is EXACTLY how I would want it to play out. A Camille/Dorit team up VS Kyle is the stuff of reality TV dreams. It's madness they've had the Camille vs Kyle storyline bubbling away for almost a decade now and never properly capitalised on it outside of S1. It really could have been a legendary long running storyline.

AUCKLAND QUEENS! Michelle posted a pic of her, Gilda and Louise together with the caption saying they are missing Anne The Champagne Lady :disco:

a) The SHADE at Angela Stone :D
b) It's SO CUTE that Gilda and Michelle are still friends with Louise and Champagne 5 (?) years later
c) GIVE THEM A SECOND SEASON :argh:

Angela is extremely MIDDLE CLASS. She's legitimately not known by those women

Louise and Anne are the wealthiest I think.

Sorry gals, I've been off (unsuccessfully) trying to convince Kelly Rowland that another stab of being the 21st century Donna Summer is ABSOLUTELY the correct career path for her to take, that this fell by the wayside. However I CAN CONFIRM new writes ups are forthcoming :eyes:

As a placeholder, please enjoy RECENTLY UPLOADED potato quality best bits of Athena X and Lisa Oldfield from my new favourite YouTube channel of ALL TIME!

The Lisa one is even MORE batshit than I remember :D And it does include her getting stuck in a current and being rescued by a morbidly obese man in an inflatable swan :disco:

The one-sided KRISSY MARSH feud seems SO HARSH when distilled into a few minutes also :D "You're always talking about the BIG COCKS YOU'VE SUCKED, the SMALL COCKS YOU'VE SUCKED!"

Last edited:
16: Dorinda Medley - The Real Housewives of New York
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As the Housewives franchise has grown, joining the cast as a new Housewife in one of the more recent seasons is ALWAYS a risk. Bonds are established, as are fan favourites - and inserting yourself into those dynamics doesn't ALWAYS work. The list of ONE SEASON AND DONE! Housewives seems to grow longer every year, and frequently a new Housewife needs a decent "first" season to settle in, before letting it all blow on season 2.

There are however a few exceptions to this unwritten Housewife rule :D :
- Kenya absolute TORE UP Atlanta when she joined on season 5 (although I'd perhaps argue this was when Atlanta was still developing/ in it's infancy so doesn't quite count)
- Leah recently was an INSTANT SMASH on New York
- Shannon in The OC made perfect sense immediately from her first scene.
- BIG MARGE on New Jersey pushed your husband in the pool, and into the hearts of fans from the second she arrived on screen (and to be honest, Marge and her pigtails can be credited as possibly helping SAVE New Jersey from oblivion)

The queen of INSTANT Housewife integration HAS to be Dorinda however.
giphy.gif

She joined at a funny time for NYC. The season 5 reboot had lost a million viewers from season 4, but SORT OF worked with calming down the cast dynamics. It was however running out of steam by the end of season 6. Aviva was insane, and insanely entertaining but had run her course. Kristen was a vacuous FLOP (who somehow held her apple into season 7, to be absolutely SIDELINED and forgotten by the editors), the S6 cast trip was famously BORING BORING BORRRING! and the show really was in need of some sort of long-term stability and a freshen up. Re-enter Bethenny, and instant fan-fave DORINDA!

cf9bae6f-a0d7-41c5-92ba-7a4eea48b5ce-dorinda-medley-back-that-shit-up.gif

Did Dorinda even have an introduction scene? She sort of just WENT FOR LUNCH with Ramona and Sonja and never left. She worked so well on the show as she already had multiple real-life relationships with the cast (I forget who, but I think Ramona, Luann and maybe Bethenny?). She had already appeared at NYC events in previous seasons, and tbh it was almost head scratching she hadn't been cast on the show sooner.

giphy.gif

Dorinda is a real character, one-liners just POUR out of her, she has/had ACTUAL MONEY and had no issues in showing ALL OF HERSELF on screen.
Unlike so many Housewives, Dorinda never really needed FABRICATED businesses and convoluted storylines (I'd earmark Melissa Gorga of New Jersey as the queen of the FAKE STORYLINE, but other suggestions happily considered :eyes:) Her storyline was HER LIFE - her dead husband, daily naps, her giant mansion in the Berkshires, her weird mafia-esque relationship with dry-cleaner-cum-DRUG-BARON John, her drinking, and her genuine relationships with the cast - be it volatile or caring. In many ways she is a perfect reality star - Dorinda being Dorinda is (mostly) a joy to watch.

c7c13dd7-3a31-4491-b96d-ba9e48f73003-dorinda-clip-clip-clip.gif

In many ways, Dorinda reminded me of Season 2 Jill Zarin (before she lost the plot). Not that Jill and Dorinda are particularly similar personalities (they aren't) but in that they both brought an undeniable sense of the real NEW YORK character to the show. They both often acted as a motherly figure when it was needed, and they were both happy to have fights and point out faults - then instantly carry on and smooth things over.

giphy.gif

I can't write up Dorinda without mentioning BLUE STONE MANOR. Her ridiculous mansion in the Berkshires, that instantly became a fixture of the show and is lovingly known as "the BERSERKSHIRES" by the fanz as one the women are all WHOLED UP TOGETHER IN IT without fail things go bananas :disco:

0f7f61cd-68f8-4d37-8b68-2ea3f9d7647b-dorinda-medley-twister.gif

It's actually usually Bethenny that seems to be the key point of most of these fights, but this much-loved yearly tradition helped spawn Dorinda's key catchphrase following an exasperated Dorinda breaking down after YET ANOTHER FIGHT screaming "I DECORATED, I COOKED, I MADE IT NICE!"
60ec767f-faa7-4825-a8d4-e738807d9e78-dorinda-medley-made-it-nice.gif

SPEAKING of catch phrases, whilst Dorinda isn't QUITE my Housewife queen of the catchphrase champion, she certainly comes close.
Most of hers are DOTTED AROUND AS GIFS in this write up ("I'll tell you how I'm doing: NOT WELL BITCH!" is a particular fave of mine), but who can forget some of her taglines too :disco:
- "I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, but I'm NEVER wrong."
- "Like a mint in my mouth, I can be a bit FRESH!"
- “If you’ve got a problem with me, it’s your problem!"
- “Diamonds aren’t a girl’s best friend, martinis are!”
- “I have a big heart, but little patience.”
- “I tell it like it is, but I always make it nice.”

giphy.gif

As mentioned, I can't really pin-point all that many Dorinda storylines to pull out in particular, as DORINDA is her storyline. (I do not count the JOVANI FEUD as a storyline :D)
I tend to view season 7-11 as one extremely long, incredibly consistent Housewife melodrama that Dorinda is a huge part of, and as such my memory gets a bit BLURRED at points - so do shout if Dorinda did have a big storyline I'm missing outside of her just LIVING HER LIFE :D I guess Dorinda's drinking is the main theme to pull out, and it's kind of a sad one.

c2a03671-eadc-405d-8e67-2403f69abdd8-dorinda-medley-slurring.gif

Dorinda is a NASTY NASTY drunk. There's multiple times on the show she makes horrible (but often quite funny) slurred speeches, or called out other cast members QUITE HARSHLY - then wakes up the next day with little-to-no-memory of what has actually happened. It's kind of dealt with as a humorous sideline for most of the show (although Bethenny does call her out for it on a PRIVATE JET to her B Strong Puerto Rico recovery initiative). It really came to the forefront on her most recent (and currently last) season, season 12.

giphy.gif

In season 12 Bethenny (the show's usual narrator and Greek chorus) is GONE! Luann's ridiculously turbulent personal life has calmed down and exited stage right, and Tinsley leaves part-way through the season - leaving the lens MUCH MORE TIME to focus on Dorinda and her drinking that it did on previous seasons. Sadly it's not good for her. Under the spotlight in season 12 it becomes apparent it's a REAL ISSUE and she really needs help. She's struggling to deal with a multitude of issues, and she's in complete denial that she even HAS a problem in the first place. Dorinda's season 12 was mostly a HURRICANE of VILENESS and delusion. Not the best way for a legend to (hopefully temporaily) bow out.

cee78910-fa7f-43e9-9217-450ca1fbf6f2-dorinda-medley-fool.gif

I could mention her feud with Tinsley here, but it's a bit convoluted and hard to understand - plus some of it happened OFF CAMERA so I'm going to save my hands the wordcount. However some comments she made to Tinsley were totally NOT OK, and the rumour mill was rife that Dorinda broke one of the key golden rules of Housewives - she was unpleasant to deal with off camera, and was rude and difficult with production. BY ALL MEANS be as vile as you want on-camera, but when it's not rolling smile sweetly and bow down - it's how Tamra lasted so long on the OC.

giphy.gif

Dorinda leaving was a really interesting one to watch. Going by this year's exiting Housewives the reactions have been JUBILATION (Teddi), A BIG SHRUG (Eva), OMG FINALLY! (Nene) - but Dorinda was different. Fans were genuinely sad to hear she was leaving, and she got so much positive support when it was announced. I'm hoping Dorinda won't be gone forever. She needs time out, and to work on her demons - but she really had become the spirit of the show for NYC. It will be a shame if we never see her again.
giphy.gif

Dorinda is SUCH an icon youtube is OVERFLOWING with compilation videos. I'm not going to post them all, but here's a couple of my faves :disco:

PLEASE feel free to discuss your favourite Dorinda moments, one-liners, GIFs AND SO ON below :disco: NEXT!

Last edited:
I may be wrong but wasn't her introduction scene when Ramona visited her apartment to cry about Mario?

Anyhow, that's a great write-up @wurst. Dorinda was a great housewife to watch until this season, the turkey baster comment to Tinsley was too harsh in my opinion and it was clear she was taking out her frustration about John and his shady dealings out on her. I do hope she can sort herself out and come back in a few years.

I may be wrong but wasn't her introduction scene when Ramona visited her apartment to cry about Mario?

Anyhow, that's a great write-up @wurst. Dorinda was a great housewife to watch until this season, the turkey baster comment to Tinsley was too harsh in my opinion and it was clear she was taking out her frustration about John and his shady dealings out on her. I do hope she can sort herself out and come back in a few years.

Thanks! I know I say this about EVERY WRITE UP, but Dorinda was quite a hard one as she's remarkably consistent between 7-11 without the major storyline peaks and troughs of other wives. I was quite tempted to just write SHE'S DORINDA, SHE'S A LEGEND: NEXT! :D

I feel DISGUSTING COKE BLOATED DRY CLEANING MAGNATE needs his own write-up. He’s gloriously REPULSIVE!

I feel DISGUSTING COKE BLOATED DRY CLEANING MAGNATE needs his own write-up. He’s gloriously REPULSIVE!

I MAY actually DELVE into a few non-countdown-canon OFF SHOOTS in this thread if we're going to be stuck indoors until 2029 :eyes: and yes, grotesque partners was one such strand being considered :D Alongside BLOATED COKEY JOHN see also: THE DISGUSTING AND REPULSIVE SIMON VAN KAMPEN :argh::zombie:

Why is there a lack of good looking men?

Of the franchises I've watched there seems to be just Mauricio (in the earlier years), Juan Dixon and holla's husband Jonathan who never speaks. Am I missing anyone?

AUCKLAND QUEENS! My fave YouTube channel has made a LOUISE compilation video :D :disco:

Her tagline (that opens the video) possibly remains the greatest of ALL TIME, and it covers her reaction to Angela Stone's book launch.
I may have applauded to her fantastic reaction to RACIST JULIA too, which I don't remember at all from my original watch :disco:

Louise was excluded from this countdown to prevent AUCKLAND OVERKILL, but she'd probably easily slip in at about number 36 on an extended version :D

Why is there a lack of good looking men?

Of the franchises I've watched there seems to be just Mauricio (in the earlier years), Juan Dixon and holla's husband Jonathan who never speaks. Am I missing anyone?

Mario used to be hot, Jason Hoppy was good looking before he went psycho (now he looks like a serial killer the way only rich white men with no soul can). Also RIP Dennis was a hottie.

D’Andra and Stephanie’s husband from Dallas are hot but are also dirty trump supporters (most likely).

Dorinda WAY TOO LOW.

She should be Top 10 for the last season alone. Literally the scariest Housewife of all time!

I’M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

The biggest text size on moopy is literally NOT BIG ENOUGH for the eardrum DESTROYING bellow of "I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!" :disco: :D
It took me by surprise EVERY SINGLE TIME!

To be honest the entire top 15 is SOLID GOLD! Dorinda was originally number 15, put got KNOCKED DOWN A SLOT as I realised how much I LOVE TO HATE the next one on the countdown :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom