Name an artist you want to RETURN to Eurovision in 2022

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
After the DIABET DELIGHT by our NAT and THE SIN's Panini-fuelled fun-for-Europe extravaganza, which artist should give it another go in 2022?

:hostage: :ShockedSenhit:

I will start with PANIC-STRICKEN 2015 Queen GAGARINA - but with a mid-tempo banger like this one, please :disco:

There’s always room for Val.

I wouldn’t be averse to Sergey giving it one final heave (with the right song).

I don’t think I need to see any of the 2020/21 gang for a hot minute. I’m glad most of them got the chance this year, but I need a bit of closure on it all now.

that said, I’d be happy to see Val, Sergey, Dami, Elena and SuRiE back again

VAL?

VAL-win-Natsionalniy-Otbor-Eurovision-2020-Belarus.png

I don’t think I need to see any of the 2020/21 gang for a hot minute. I’m glad most of them got the chance this year, but I need a bit of closure on it all now.

that said, I’d be happy to see Val, Sergey, Dami, Elena and SuRiE back again

I wouldn't mind if they brought back Iceland's entry, just so they could actually HAVE A GO performing on the night.

Not next year, but Destiny in the next five years for revenge is a MUST.
I keep hearing people saying that, but didn't she struggle with the nerves/pressure?

Jenny B

All three acts that San Marino have sent more than once have now got their revenge made the final so I think it's her time to shine.

this was one reason hoped Switzerland would win this year, she’s never made a cameo since winning, has she?
I wouldn't HOLD YOUR BREATH even if Switzerland DID win. So far as I can tell she wasn't especially fond of her experience (the only interview I can find that she's done where she's mentioned Eurovision she said she "felt like a horse" because René bet a huge amount of money on her to win), and I think it's kind of telling that they haven't even been able to get her to do anything like a brief video message in the 30+ years since.

I keep hearing people saying that, but didn't she struggle with the nerves/pressure?
During the voting I imagine - have there been any other stories since the contest?

I wouldn't mind if they brought back Iceland's entry, just so they could actually HAVE A GO performing on the night.
Well, they technically had the option to perform on Saturday but opted not to since one or two of the band members still had to stay in isolation.

Poor Jóhann Sigurður :sad:

Yeah I'd love to see Destiny back in a few years, ideally with a completely different delegation around her :D

I have a whole list of these that I can't remember right now - the obvious ones are of course I'd love Ivi to have another go for Cyprus, and I'm amazed Aminata hasn't been given the nod again for Latvia seeing as she gets roped into writing an entry for Latvia/Lithuania every year.

Sirusho/Shiri Maimon/Kalomira/Ani Lorak were others that I'm surprised never attempted another stab, although their moments may have PASSED now.

OH and isn't Demy quite a BIG STAR in the Greek pop world? I wouldn't be shocked to see her have another go for Cyprus with a MUCH BETTER SONG than that bucket of sub-The Saturdays slop she got tossed last time around :D

She's 18 and she was getting a disgusting amount of hate from toxic fandom, plus the pressure of being the favourite.

Give her a couple of years to grow and I think she could be unstoppable.
Good point, looks like the Maltese promo strategy backfired somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom