Name an artist you want to RETURN to Eurovision in 2022

I won’t hear a word against ‘This is Love’ or any other Greek sub-Saturdays pop entry (which, let’s face it, is just about all of them).

Last edited:
I won’t heard a word against ‘This is Love’ or any other Greek sub-Saturdays pop entry (which, let’s face it, is just about all of them).
Last Dance, in particular, has revealed itself to be POSSIBLY THE GREATEST SONG EVER COMPOSED* in the wake of this year's contest!

*claim may not stand up to extended/perhaps even light scrutiny

Last Dance, in particular, has revealed itself to be POSSIBLY THE GREATEST SONG EVER COMPOSED* in the wake of this year's contest!

*claim may not stand up to extended/perhaps even light scrutiny
Don’t doubt yourself! It is comfortably my most-played post-contest and if that isn’t a barometer of finesse then I don’t know what is.

Now I'm thinking about it I simply MUST have CHARISMA BLACK HOLE Stefania back in the coming years (preferably with lyrics as thrilling and emotive as she had this time, like her paean to her "ROCKIN' ROMAAAANCE!" / her ludicrously overdramatic opening declaration that "my HEART was BORN HERETICAL!", plus suitably silly sultry dance moves delivered with all the grace of a broken skip :disco:)

He's just gonna come THIRD again, my poor Sergey is going to FAINT :(

I mean, if this doesn't scream MASSIVE BOTTOM ENERGY, what does?

tumblr_o0mlv4BkFH1s6yqobo1_1280.jpg
I’m not sure, I need more evidence

Lindsay Dracass

‘Hey, YOU, have you got a dream…’

Poor old Lindsay was pulling pints at the Manchester Eurovision Party (according to @VoR) :(

Bless her. Not to diverge, but I do think ‘No Dream Impossible’ is rather good on reflection (if it lost the rap).

Yes. They should have thrown some money at styling and staging (any money, really).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom